Hottest Bond Girl

Catman

Avenger
Reaction score
I was gonna make this a poll, but there are just too many! lol. Here are some of my favorites:

andress001.jpg

claudine8.jpg

Daniela_bianchi.jpg

Honorblackman.jpg

Evagreen02.jpg

caroline9.jpg

And, of course, there's a lot more hotties. lol. Hopefully we'll discuss all of them.

Soooo many.I think Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder might be my favorite.

Definitely Ursula. Although ***** Galore was damn hot for obvious reasons. The babes in Thunderball too. :up:

Loved Famke in Goldeneye.

MJZ said:
Loved Famke in Goldeneye.

Am I the only person in the world that thinks that's the movie she looked the worst in?

Famke is totally hot. But I just never really thought she was all that great in GoldenEye. Hmm.

Hmm...loved Ursulla Andress. Thought Rosamund Pike was hot. Talisa Soto was gorgeous. I loved Carole Bouquet's eyes. Lois Chiles, Diana Rigg, Jill St. John, Jane Seymour, Carey Lowell, Famke Janssen and Daniela Bianchi are all up there. But my all time favorie has to be Sophie Marceau. I've always had a thing for Sophie and it was truly a great thing to see her as a Bond girl.

The Hurricane said:
i liked electra from die another day
Elektra was in The World is Not Enough. She was played by Sophie Marceau who gets my vote as hottest Bond girl.

1) Barbara Bach
barbara9.jpg

2) Jane Seymour
039_11982.jpg

3) Ursulla Andress
UrsulaAndress.jpg

4) Honor Blackman
Blackman_300pw.JPG

5) Famke Janssen
famke_janssen_003.jpg

ANTHONYNASTI said:
1) Barbara Bach
barbara9.jpg

2) Jane Seymour
039_11982.jpg

3) Ursulla Andress
UrsulaAndress.jpg

4) Honor Blackman
Blackman_300pw.JPG

5) Famke Janssen
famke_janssen_003.jpg

You posted better pictures than me, sir. :)

Ursual Andress, Sophie Merceau and Famke Jansen were hot, but I've always thought Carey Lowell in Lisence to Kill was really hot.

careylowell.jpg

Carey Lowell

Barbara Bach & Honor Blackman

Famke is great but I also don't think she looks her best in Goldeneye.

I think most of the early ones, with Sean Connery were simply gorgeous, but Claudine Auger/Domino has always been my favorite. I always found the Dalton Bond girls pretty bland, except maybe the mistress of the drug dealer in LTK. I hated Halle Berry's Jinx and I thought she managed to make herself uttlerly unsexy in that role, while Rosamund Pike was bland and too young to be with Brosnan Bond.

Everyman said:
I think most of the early ones, with Sean Connery were simply gorgeous.

The thing about the Connery films is that they mostly hired supermodels and dubbed them so they could sound better. Most of them were eye-candy. It was around the Roger Moore era that they started to hire actual actresses.

Roberts5.jpg

Gotta say Tanya Roberts. She is extremely annoying in A View to a Kill, but to look at......good grief.

Am I the only person who thought the Sylvia Trench character easily falls in the top 5? She was ridiculously sexy and those legs, when she's playing Golf in Bond's room in Dr.No were just so hypnotic.

I lik Plenty O'Toole, Miss Caruso and Molly Warmflash.

Catman said:
The thing about the Connery films is that they mostly hired supermodels and dubbed them so they could sound better. Most of them were eye-candy. It was around the Roger Moore era that they started to hire actual actresses.

Well, it worked fine with models, in that time anyway. But Hnor Blackman and Diana Rigg were professionnal actresses, and they were great. It is ironic that some of the worst Bondgirls were played by real actresses (such as Halle Berry).

TheFalcon said:
Ursual Andress, Sophie Merceau and Famke Jansen were hot, but I've always thought Carey Lowell in Lisence to Kill was really hot.

careylowell.jpg

Carey Lowell
pam bouvier is one of my fave bond girls ever.

personally, i've always thought that Tatiana Romanova was the sexiest...:up:

Everyman said:
Well, it worked fine with models, in that time anyway. But Hnor Blackman and Diana Rigg were professionnal actresses, and they were great. It is ironic that some of the worst Bondgirls were played by real actresses (such as Halle Berry).
Good point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"