How About An Actual Chatroom?

The-Dark-Knight

Superhero
Reaction score
Ok before i get told that 'The Hype Lounge' is a chatroom it aint, you have to refresh the page to see new comments, and its not in real time, this place needs a proper chatroom, go on mods im on to something here, you know its a good idea.

Good ideas im full of them.

No...lord knows we already have too many weirdos.

why does this place "need" a proper chatroom?

Because i say so and what i say is law.

Kinda like Skeletor.

But really, it'd be better than refreshing the hype lounge over and over.

Just start one yourself on AIM or MSN or something, make a thread in Community to get people to join. There's no need for an official one.

Edit: Sorry, this thread is older than I thought, I forget Tech Support doesn't move very fast.

We could use a chatroom. I know how to make chatrooms. All I have to do is ask a admin for they're permission. And that dosent mean I will use the chatroom.

We could use a chatroom. I know how to make chatrooms. All I have to do is ask a admin for they're permission. And that dosent mean I will use the chatroom.

In seven years of operation and countless pleas for a chat room I can safely say it won't happen.

that is what msn is for

I know how to do it, too. And I'm an admin. So, the fact that it's not happened in the year I've had the power to do so, kinda says something. ;)

[Not being a smart-ass, but it gets the point across]

Why can't one of you just make one? It doesn't need to be offical.

For some reason, anything I do is taken by you guys as some offical SHH mandate. If I were to make a dedicated SHH chatroom, say, on IRC [which all of seven people here know about], then everyone's gonna claim it's official, and it's not. That'd be an annoyance.

But on the same token, why not just stick with the thread in the first place? It's not hurting anything. [I'm not AGAINST the idea, per se, since I do participate in the occasional AIM chats, but I'm not FOR it, either, you know?]

For some reason, anything I do is taken by you guys as some offical SHH mandate. If I were to make a dedicated SHH chatroom, say, on IRC [which all of seven people here know about], then everyone's gonna claim it's official, and it's not. That'd be an annoyance.

But on the same token, why not just stick with the thread in the first place? It's not hurting anything. [I'm not AGAINST the idea, per se, since I do participate in the occasional AIM chats, but I'm not FOR it, either, you know?]

Same, its a message board. Not a chatroom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"