You Know What This Place Needs? A Chatroom.

IRC is Internet Relay Chat.

LSP is a site started by former members of this place.

Well, if the chat was gonna be mIRC only, that wouldn't work out for me cuz some s**thead banned me from mIRC for an illegimate reason. I tried to get him to unban me, but so far he hasn't said anything back.

Also...

MoreCowbell.jpg

:eek: AHHHHHHHH!!! :eek:
No More Scary Pictures...... please!
This is the creepiest scariest actor out there. I was scared of him even before I saw Sleepy Hollow. I just can't even look at this guy without getting nightmares.

dude... it's chris walken!

he's the man.. seriously, yeesh.. i'd sex him and i'm straight :p

I KNOW it's Chris Walken..... I still think he's creepy!

well you should be ashamed

(not really.. sowwy!)

Awww that's much better. Thanks Immortalfire... I needed to see a cute kitten.

And btw kol I'm sure I'm not the only one in the world that think's Walken is creepy. I don't know what it is about him....... he just makes me shudder!

not as cute as my baby :D

i can see yer point but the general consensus is - cool f***in dude!

Awww that's much better. Thanks Immortalfire... I needed to see a cute kitten.

And btw kol I'm sure I'm not the only one in the world that think's Walken is creepy. I don't know what it is about him....... he just makes me shudder!

Christopher Walken is awesome. End of story. :up:

Whoa. Hold the phone, jealous of a little competition for your little hairy man, Runt? ;)

What is it with chicks and wolverine?

I wouldn't like a chatroom here. That way for me a lot of threads would be meaningless.

Walken is the best.

I do a mean Walken voice. :woot:

A chatroom? Naw!!

It's bad enough that we're eachother's throats in threads on SHH...:csad:

Live chat would probably expose a few people on here as to their true intellect, a board offers a lot of time to mull over what you're going to say, but in chat once its out its too late, and no editing.

Here you can think about what you type before you click submit, and edit it after if you don't like it or you realise you just said something stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"