Sequels How About Those NEW MUTANTS on TV!

M-2

Ultimate BAMF
Reaction score
We all know that when it comes to superheroes and TV, DC leads the way...
However, Marvel's SHIELD TV series looks like it will be pretty epic!

We all know that FOX is looking on expanding the X-MEN universe,
One thing i think would be cool is that we get a NEW MUTANTS TV Show, The Show would focus on the new teenage mutants who join Xavier's school, who are still learning about their powers.

The focus of the story would about the NEW MUTANTS with the some members of the ORIGINAL TRILOGY cast acting as the Teachers in supporting or guest star roles.The Kids would be pretty removed from what happens on the big screen and the X-Men would want to shelter them from that stuff, but they still find out about certain things.

With many characters from the NEW MUTANTS going on to become X-Men, join X-Force or X-Factor... The series could do the same with some characters staying for 2, 3 seasons on the show before they become X-Men or Join X-Force or even the Brotherhood of Mutants on the big screen!

Its just an idea!

Sadly, Fox is not able to develop TV shows for the comic book properties it owns. Marvel retains the TV rights.

Sadly, Fox is not able to develop TV shows for the comic book properties it owns. Marvel retains the TV rights.

LoL total buzz kill! How do i delete this thread
doh.gif
wall.gif

LoL total buzz kill! How do i delete this thread
doh.gif
wall.gif

Lol... well, it would be great if it did happen. Marvel tried an X-Men rip-off with Mutant X, which got them into trouble with Fox and is also very dated now.

It would be fantastic to explore the franchise more fully via TV, but i don't think it will happen for the foreseeable future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"