How do you know if you're having a heart attack?

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
Weird pain in my left arm all night - don't know what it is. Feels like the day after being punched or something. Off and on.

I also have heartburn and gas.

*sigh* @ being awake at 430am.

You'd have a sharp shooting pain in your chest. In other words, you'd know about it.

You'd have a sharp shooting pain in your chest. In other words, you'd know about it.

lol I am being taken to collections by the hospital because I took myself to the emergency room over a year ago to have chest pains of mine checked out.

Results turned up nothing, doctors looked at me like I was crazy. It probably turned out to be gas.

Moral of the story?

I am a freaking headcase, I'm paranoid, and I have lots of stories about me doing rash, stupid things because I was paranoid about something. I think I need therapy, seriously.

:hehe: Well you are just being cautious. Better safe than sorry :up:

But yea I don't think you are having a heart attack. You'd barely be able to breath let alone post on here! :D

:hehe: Well you are just being cautious. Better safe than sorry :up:

But yea I don't think you are having a heart attack. You'd barely be able to breath let alone post on here! :D

lol well I know I'm not having a heart attack - I've been having these arm pains since like 7pm this evening, and I haven't fallen down dead yet.

That's what the "*sigh* @ being awake at 430am" part was about, because when I am up this late, and can't go to sleep, my mind starts wandering and thinking about really crazy stuff.

No lie, last Christmas I was supposed to fly home to California to visit my family (it was my first Christmas away from home).

Because of these late nights where I couldn't sleep, I ended up having a panic attack one night about my plane crashing, I could never get the thoughts out of my head, which led to more panic attacks, I ended up having to cancel my flight home, and now in the next August I'm trying to figure out if I am mentally and emotionally capable of getting on an airplane in a few months to go home to see my parents.

During the day, I am fine. But at night, my mind is a mess.

Not always true. You can have minor heart attacks without being aware of them.

But unless you're over 50 or at risk for a heart attack I don't think it'd be too much of an issue. If you seriously think you might be having a heart attack take an aspirin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"