• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

How do you meld a ripped rubber mask

WalterKovacs

Sidekick
Reaction score
hey all, i purchased a batman begins cowl
4204%5B2%5D.jpg

In the back, there are two flaps that open up and velcro shut so you can open it and put it on, trouble is, i opened them a little too hard i suppose and a rip was formed. one that goes four inches up the back. How would any of you suggest i mend the rip? ive tried hot glue and the patches you use then your bike wheel pops, but nothing yet.
i really need help, anyone wanna lend a hand?

Buy a new one, exchange for a new one or return it for a refund but don't tell them that it's you who ripped it.

yes but theres a catch...I'm dirt f***king poor, and even if i wasnt, it would take too long to ship i imagine

Buy a new one, exchange for a new one or return it for a refund but don't tell them that it's you who ripped it.
i bought it 2 years ago, and i gotn have the receipt or anything, but thanks

Invest your money more wisely?

i bought it 2 years ago, and i gotn have the receipt or anything, but thanks
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If I ask my Mom for advcice, she'd say use toothpaste coz to her that's the miracle cure to fix all problems. I would send you money but I've squandered all my savings on things I can't take with me when I die. But good luck... I hope you'll find a way to fix it.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If I ask my Mom for advcice, she'd say use toothpaste coz to her that's the miracle cure to fix all problems. I would send you money but I've squandered all my savings on things I can't take with me when I die. But good luck... I hope you'll find a way to fix it.
thats the nicest thing anybodys ever said to me ont he hype. thank you so much.

Avoid using heat. Go to your local hardware store and explain the situation to them, say you're looking for a "cold bonded adhesive elastomer"

PS - If they have one... "does it come in black?"

Avoid using heat. Go to your local hardware store and explain the situation to them, say you're looking for a "cold bonded adhesive elastomer"

PS - If they have one... "does it come in black?"
...and they'll look at you like, "Huh? Use rubber cement."

...which does not come in black. :ninja:

thank you all so much. for now im trying a patch i got from a fabric store that you apply with a super glue that looks like spidey web when it dries:word:
till then, i guess i should put out there that i was exaggerating when i said im poor. i mean, im not living on wellfare or in poverty by anymeans, (considering i use internet enough to be a hypemember) but we sure dont have money to randomly buy 20$ masks at the drop of the hat

thier are patches and coating to use,a hot press works to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"