Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Nineteen: How Bad Do You Want It?

Tsunulia said:
Then I can lick the screen whenever Grima appears :up:

Sure whatever, it be a lot more exciting than this.

Since not too many people are around on the weekend. I will try and start the next day on Monday even though it's a holiday. I have some specifics for the final 2 along with some contingency plans if I can't get everyone to vote. Of course, I'd like to remind Matt he still has to vote against one of the final 2 so in the end he is voting somone off either way.

Darthphere said:
Seriously, lets go watch The Two Towers or something.

You guys are just mad because you sucked at the game and didn't make it this far :mad:

Besides, if I took either of them to the finals and lost, you would be complaining that was anticlimactic.

Fall Matt and arise Sir Matt

Erzengel said:
Since not too many people are around on the weekend. I will try and start the next day on Monday even though it's a holiday. I have some specifics for the final 2 along with some contingency plans if I can't get anyone to vote. Of course, I'd like to remind Matt he still has to vote against one of the final 2 so in the end he is voting somone off either way.

Heh, I'm aware. Thats fine. Its a completely different kind of vote. Its not a vote against either. Its more a vote for one of them.

Matt said:
Heh, I'm aware. Thats fine. Its a completely different kind of vote. Its not a vote against either. Its more a vote for one of them.

LOL! Yeah, if you have to tell yourself that to make yourself feel better.

I have to say I was not expecting this..... Matt, Me and Slipknot will spend the rest of the weekend sewing your name on the back of our armors in your honor!

The Jury
1. Mr Lex Luthor
2. Corinthian
3. Darthphere
4. Ronny Shade
5. RogueLDN
6. Socrates
7. Matt

Clerk said:
Fall Matt and arise Sir Matt

*still sitting by the vending machine*

Entertain me :( Put your money in there. I wanna see you lose it all.

Clerk said:
I have to say I was not expecting this..... Matt, Me and Slipknot will spend the rest of the weekend sewing your name on the back of our armors in your honor!

heh :up: Best of luck to both of you. You both deserve the win.

I cant wait til Toven gets a hold of this.

Darthphere said:
I cant wait til Toven gets a hold of this.

Toven? Toven inspired me. Shes the one who sacrificed herself for Kmack last year.

Tsunulia said:

224139bd-9d0c-4ec2-ac6a-2af83a812127.widec.jpg

LOSE CONTROL!!

Matt said:
Toven? Toven inspired me. Shes the one who sacrificed herself for Kmack last year.

Still, it'll be funny to see its response.

I got the worse...

****ing Kmack screwed things up and didn't posted a picture

she's a ***** and I hate her, so it's all cool

Matt said:

How do you figure?

Also, The Most cowardly act in the history of Survivor by Matt tonight. Horrible:down:

Darren Daring said:
How do you figure?

Also, The Most cowardly act in the history of Survivor by Matt tonight. Horrible:down:

Cowardly? To make sure my two loyal allies made the final two? To be perfectly honest...I'm not entirely sure I would've lost with the jury...

I am pretty sure I could've swung Phere and Socrates' vote. I perhaps could've even gotten Phere to in turn get Ronny to vote for me. Then all I would've needed was Corinth or Rogue...and I win.

But like I said. I did not want to compete with Clerk or Slipknot. They were loyal to the end and they both deserve it, moreso than me.

Matt said:
Cowardly? To make sure my two loyal allies made the final two? To be perfectly honest...I'm not entirely sure I would've lost with the jury...

I am pretty sure I could've swung Phere and Socrates' vote. I perhaps could've even gotten Phere to in turn get Ronny to vote for me. Then all I would've needed was Corinth or Rogue...and I win.

But like I said. I did not want to compete with Clerk or Slipknot. They were loyal to the end and they both deserve it, moreso than me.

LOL! Thats ****ing hilarious. Really, dont fool yourself.

Tsunulia said:

*dropkicks vending machine*

Entertained now?

Darthphere said:
LOL! Thats ****ing hilarious. Really, dont fool yourself.

And after that PM where you promised me your vote? :(

Darthphere said:
Hmmm maybe, but it doesnt matter now does it?

No, I'm just pointing out. It wasn't necessarily the blow out people made it to be.

Matt said:

Let;s do the list.

1. You Quit. Coward.

2. You knew you would have lost. Rahter than taking a beaten and getting laughed at for it, you backed out so that people would say you were noble The whole point was that you would look like a cool guy instead of a whipping boy. Selfish coward.

3. You totally wanted to fool around with CLW, admit it! Horny Coward!

Also, How did Toven sacrifice herself for Kmack?

Darren Daring said:
Let;s do the list.

1. You Quit. Coward.

2. You knew you would have lost. Rahter than taking a beaten and getting laughed at for it, you backed out so that people would say you were noble The whole point was that you would look like a cool guy instead of a whipping boy. Selfish coward.

3. You totally wanted to fool around with CLW, admit it! Horny Coward!

Also, How did Toven sacrifice herself for Kmack?

I didnt sacrifice myself for Kmack. :huh:
It came down to either siding with Kmack and JewishHobbit (who were 100% honest and loyal) or siding with you and Kipobe who are pretty much the opposite.
I took the logical route.

PS lol Matt you homo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"