Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Nineteen: How Bad Do You Want It?

Damn, Matt did very well in a short time. I took my time once I saw that Clerk and Matt had already turned in their answers. So many questions.

So it looks like Matt wins immunity for this challenge. And since Clerk's and Slipknot's vote would cancel each other out, Matt alone will vote off and probably piss off one of the other 2 players. I love this game. :up: Matt your pm will go out shortly.

Erzengel said:
8. Which NHL team won the first Stanley Cup? - Montreal AAA

Even though it is insignificant...I'd like to argue this. Montreal was part of the Amateur Hockey Association of Canada. They were not an NHL team. They were the first team to win the Stanely Cup, but they were not the first NHL team. Ottawa was.

You guys wanna see something cool?

Would you like to lose your immunity? I don't think Slipknot wouldn't sass me at this point in time. :mad:

Erzengel said:
Would you like to lose your immunity? I don't think Slipknot wouldn't sass me at this point in time. :mad:

Sorry sir :(

Erzengel said:
Are you calling me a kiss ass!? :mad:

Clerk, Slipknot, let me be the first to congratulate you guys on making the final two :up:

Darthphere said:
That was fruity.

I have no chance of winning. I am giving my two LOYAL allies, the chance.

Matt said:
Clerk, Slipknot, let me be the first to congratulate the two of you on making the final two :up:
Bah? What? You don't have to do that Matt.

Matt said:
I have no chance of winning. I am giving my two LOYAL allies, the chance.

Aka, didnt want to suffer a humiliating defeat by Jury vote. Youre no better than Master Chief now. :(:down

Darthphere said:
Aka, didnt want to suffer a humiliating defeat by Jury vote. Youre no better than Master Chief now. :(:down

Meh, if I were Master Chief I would throw a hissy fit and quit when one of my allies got out. I played the game, I beat the rest of you, and to be frank I do not wish to beat either Clerk or Slipknot (not that I could)...They deserve it just as much, if not moreso than me...so I am voting myself out :up:

Well that was anticlimactic :( ............ *gets bored*

*gets a lawn chair and some popcorn.................. puts the undies in the vending machine................ sits down and waits to watch Clerk lose all his money*

Matt said:
Meh, if I were Master Chief I would throw a hissy fit and quit when one of my allies got out. I played the game, I beat the rest of you, and to be frank I do not wish to beat either Clerk or Slipknot (not that I could)...They deserve it just as much, if not moreso than me...so I am voting myself out :up:

Wow, what a waste of time.:up:

Tsunulia said:
Well that was anticlimactic :( ............ *gets bored*

*gets a lawn chair and some popcorn.................. puts the undies in the vending machine................ sits down and waits to watch Clerk lose all his money*

Seriously, lets go watch The Two Towers or something.

Alright I can't seem to get Matt to change his mind so I will honor his wishes.

Matt?

kimsmithdr6.jpg

Darthphere said:
Seriously, lets go watch The Two Towers or something.

Then I can lick the screen whenever Grima appears :up:

Erzengel said:
Alright I can't seem to get Matt to change his mind so I will honor his wishes.

Matt?

kimsmithdr6.jpg

And what a way to go :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"