Hype Survivor Hype Survivor: Empire - Day Nineteen: How Bad Do You Want It?

Erzengel

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Reaction score
imperial.gif

Socrates you made a mistake and it cost you. Let this be a lesson to you that players have long memories in this game. So welcome my children to the Final 3.

----------
THE RULES: (for you lucky non-Survivor fans): The group of 21 is randomly divided into three tribes of 7. The tribes will receive team challenges (instructions for challenges will be explained for each challenge). Right answers during challenges will obviously earn points and wrong answers will be worth none. The tribe with the most points at the end of the round wins immunity. The tribe with the least points must vote off one of their members via PM. Also, in this game... immunity may be decided by something other than trivia. You will be completely briefed on this before it happens so don't fret. In the event of any ties, first team with their answers in will win... unless stated differently.

*NEW* :At some point the three tribes will merge into two (through a draft selection process), and then eventually into one large tribe. The challenges will then be for individual points and only one individual will win immunity.

Hype! Survivor is a game of both strategy and deception. Alliances are both permitted, and encouraged. So find a friend, and knock them up pretty good. As a side note: alliances can be with any of the 21 players... doesn't matter who they are... doesn't matter what tribes they're on... just make sure it's someone you trust... or not. As the old saying goes: keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

The final Jury will be composed of 7 people (everyone voted off after there are 9 members remaining). The Jury will vote on the final two remaining players to find the winner of the Hype! Survivor.

A note on cheating: It's very easy to cheat in this game. Very, very easy. Some of the rounds will be much more difficult to cheat at than others (some will be downright impossible to cheat on). USE OF THE INTERNET IS FORBIDDEN IN ANSWERING QUESTIONS!! If you feel you have to cheat, by all means, go ahead... but if you're caught, yer out. Any answers Matt gives will be deemed fraudulent and he will be kicked out.

**NEW** :
There will be a few timed challenges. The two-grade system for these timed challenges uses an average of two scores.

*Let's say there's a "Movie Trivia" internet game and it takes 10 minutes to do and at the end you'd have a score of 90. This would be the first score.

The other would be a second score based on the time it takes you from opening a PM to submitting your results.

0 - 20 minutes 100
21-30 minutes 80
31-40 minutes 60
41-50 minutes 40
51-60 minutes 20
An hour and 1 minute and higher 0

If a poster opens the pm at 8:00 and submits his answers at 8:30 you give a score of 90 + 80 / 2 = 85.

The hosts are not responsible for PMs opened accidentally or in the wrong order. Also, receipts not recieved will result in a second score of 0. I know there are some of you who can open their pms without sending it. I suggest you don't.

In the event of a tie the fastest answers in wins.

The win 3 challenges in a row are still in effect everyone people. 3rd time a Team wins in a row, they go to tribal council and vote off an opposing team member
----------

Tribe Members
1. Clerk
2. Matt
3. Slipknot

The Jury
1. Mr Lex Luthor
2. Corinthian
3. Darthphere
4. RogueLDN
5. Ronny Shade
6. Socrates

Misfit Toys
1. Movies205 - Day 6
2. The Last Meatbag - Day 9(7)
3. Holly Goodhead - Day 8
4. Master Chief - Day 9
5. Exploding Boy - Day 10
6. Tsunulia - Day 11
7. Dr. Victor Lehnsherr - Day 12

Guest Hosts
1. Kmack, Day 14
2. Son Of Logan, Day 3, 11 & 15
3. Eric Draven, Day 9
4. Childlike Wild, Day 5
5. Kipobe, Day 9(7)
6. Darren Daring, Day 16

Winners
Day 1: Fanny Bandits
Day 2: Fanny Bandits
Day 3: Skunk Buttholes
Day 4: Fanny Bandits
Day 5: Hermaphrodities
Day 6: The Yellow Bastards
Day 9(7): The Yellow Bastards
Day 8: The Yellow Bastards
Day 9: RogueLDN
Day 10: The Poppy*****
Day 11: The Poppy*****
Day 12: Socrates & Darthphere
Day 13: Darthphere & Matt
Day 14: Darthphere
Day 15: RogueLDN
Day 16: RogueLDN & Slipknot
Day 17: Slipknot
Day 18: Clerk

This is a simple trivia contest but I decided to make it a hodge podge of questions that no one would really be an expert in.

PMs have been sent out.

I hope Darthphere loses the ability to exist.

I know. I decided to make it sound fancy, unlike you.

Ha-ha, dont be mad at me because you went running to Matt like a little ho. LOL! I love you Socrates.

Darthphere said:
Ha-ha, dont be mad at me because you went running to Matt like a little ho. LOL! I love you Socrates.

The feeling is not mutual...

If by animosity you mean love, then yes.

Survivor won't be good again until every player is a first time player:down:

I was a first time player. Don't blame me

Ronny Shade said:
I was a first time player. Don't blame me

You wasted yur first time player status on a game where oldbies were playing. Thanks a ****ing lot.

I was a mid-game replacement, so it doesn't count.

Next time I'll be a "red shirt" first timer

Darthphere said:
Im far too smart for this game. :(
You were kicked out prematurely:huh:

It's amazing... the people who believe this the most NEVER win. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95