How is this possible?!

This seriously bothers me for two reasons. One, I have a nine-year-old daughter, and two, I live in Cobb County, GA!!! How can something like this happen in my proverbial back yard!! How can this happen at all?!!??! I think the courts need to not only try and figure out why these boys did this, but how they had any idea what rape/sex is.

My wife already had "the talk" with our daughter, but that's only because her 9-year-old cousin has already gotten her period. But for someone her age to even be remotely curious about sex and aggressive enough to rape, just baffles me to no end. These boys need some serious psychological evaluation

When I was that age back in the 60's, sex was largely unknown to kids except as a very vague knowledge of where babies came from. I don't remember any kids that even cared about it. I found out the specifics at about 11. These days sex is so prevalent in media and conversation that it is likely impossible for a kid to not know about it. There is a strong link between sex and aggression so the whole thing was likely triggered by a combination of high aggression, lack of supervision, and possibly conversations overheard from older kids. They probably had little understanding of sex except as something "to do to a girl". At that age emotional understanding of the act was probably all but non-existent.

and is this a recent development? Because I remember you posting normally. In fact, just from seeing your post history it seems it only started sometime last month.:huh:

Well If You Knew Anything About The Disorder You Would Be Aware It Gets Worse When The Sufferer Is Stressed As I Have Been Due To Certain Issues I Wont Go In To

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"