Hot? or Not?

OverMyHead

Civilian
Reaction score
Associated Press

HOUSTON – Harris County prosecutors say a former fifth-grade teacher lured five of her male students into sexual acts in her classroom, at her apartment and in a movie theater.
A judge set bail at $320,000 Thursday for Brandy Lynn Gonzales, 27, who is charged with three counts of aggravated sexual assault and two counts of indecency with a child.

Her husband, 31-year-old Johnny Gonzales, is charged with one count of aggravated sexual assault and one count of failure to report sexual abuse of a child. He's in jail on $200,000 bail.
The charges against Mrs. Gonzales involve four students in the same fifth-grade class and a fifth boy from a different class in 2004 at Piney Point elementary, where she was a teacher.
Assistant District Attorney Denise Oncken said the students alleged that Mrs. Gonzales would touch them under desks during class.

The sexual contact escalated when she would meet the boys at a movie theater. Ms. Oncken said the boys' parents would leave them at the theater with Mrs. Gonzales, thinking she was a good teacher.

"Several of the kids would actually see what was going on with other boys at movie theaters as well as in the classroom," Ms. Oncken said.

The teacher is accused of sexually assaulting one of the boys at her apartment, Ms. Oncken said. The husband also is accused of performing sex acts on the boy, Ms. Oncken said.
"It's my understanding that both of them were engaging in sexual acts with one of the victims at their residence," Ms. Oncken said.

Ms. Oncken said the boys were sexually abused multiple times, and authorities are investigating whether there could be more victims. Mrs. Gonzales worked at numerous schools before teaching at Piney Point, authorities said. Mr. Gonzales waived his probable cause hearing. He and his wife are due back in court Jan. 12.

Some of you will say, I'd just love to be f***ed! I just know.

Wow, 5th grade. Poor little bastards.
Oh and to answer the thread title. Not.:o

I'll answer once someone gets a pic of the accused. :o

I had a major crush on my 4th grade teacher, I remember when she bent down to talk to me I saw down her shirt. :o

But anyways back in 5th grade day dreaming was one thing and maybe back then, I might've thought that was "cool." Actually having the teacher fondle me under the desk might have been too much for my little fragile mind to handle though.

pr_filme_waynes_world_1_219_270.jpg

Hey Garth, that teacher sounds like a robo babe.

NOT!!!!!

def NOT

that teacher is just another member of the mary k letourneau fanclub, and more importantly, another reason we shouldnt have to go to school

That was my dream when in fifth grade and it still is, soooooooooooo........I'd better just shut up before I say something stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"