How long have you ever let facial hair grow?

Depends what I'm up to. Normally every 2 days :)

I let it grow a little bit. But I always have a goatee.

Ahura is dating Thor? :huh:

jag

the 24 hour stubble and what the hell....how does my facial hair hurting her mean I am dating Thor...a Mee says it is Tarene or Thor Girl ;)

Hmmmm when I think about it she does kind of look like Thor girl :o

the 24 hour stubble and what the hell....how does my facial hair hurting her mean I am dating Thor...a Mee says it is Tarene or Thor Girl ;)

Hmmmm when I think about it she does kind of look like Thor girl :o

LOL! That was an interesting conversation to watch you have with yourself. :D

At any rate, I know what you're talking about. My wife doesn't like whiskers or facial hair, either. Too "scratchy" against her skin. I stay clean shaven most of the time, though I'll go for a weekend without shaving here and there.

jag

Anthrax goatee.

Watch out Scott Ian... in like years though :csad:

At any rate, I know what you're talking about. My wife doesn't like whiskers or facial hair, either. Too "scratchy" against her skin. I stay clean shaven most of the time, though I'll go for a weekend without shaving here and there.

jag

Yes that is exactly the same thing for me. Its nice though sometimes to not shave but it is becoming more and more rare.....

I usually shave every other month. Longest I ever went was a year. There is a pic in the beard thread.

I usually shave every other month. Longest I ever went was a year. There is a pic in the beard thread.

there is a beard thread? Hot damn!

by the beard of Zues:
beard.jpg

(thats not the longest my beard has been either, not even close)

This was me back in the 1800's.

Folio131.jpg

I'm at my cutoff point now. About half an inch.
Thing is, I'm just too pretty for this much facial hair, just ends up looking like I'm trying to look hard.
Sort of like Tom Jane did in the Punisher. :woot:

i usually shave every 3 days and i've got a very heavy beard. i can't stand shaving every day. i've got a full beard right now after not shaving for the last 9 days. that's probably the longest i've ever gone. it's itching like a m-f'er.

I try to keep it short generally stick with goatee, but occasionally I get lazy and let it go Amish style for a bit.

I never let my facial hair grow. I shave every 2 days.

I have a small mustache, and I usually have a patch with it, but I shave it sometimes for work.

I shaved mine today. It got a little too itchy.

Unless you can grow this, then why bother.

beard5.jpg

I always shave it gives me a neater and cleaner looking appearance. The most I will walk around with is stubble.

Unless you can grow this, then why bother.

beard5.jpg

that puts my whole life to shame. damn.

I can't shave that often, it hurts. My neck breaks out. Its a mess. So, i grow a beard. A classy beard.
DSCN0256.jpg

Back in the day had a huge beard like a dirty terrorist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"