How Long Will You Live?

I made a thread about the exact same thing a while ago. I think I got 85 or something around there...

Mhm... I think i'll live llong enoug to see the end of civilisation, Just read the News...

(Now Im Just being pesimistic... but hey!!! ANARCHY may be cool)

The test said 90

I don’t want to live past my seventies, I think I’ll start munching on asbestos at sixty-five.

78.jpg
for me.

But I got a question, does this number mean how many years we will live to or how many more years we got left?

78.jpg
for me.

But I got a question, does this number mean how many years we will live to or how many more years we got left?

then it would be 110 for me...

I would end up looking like these: :dry:

81...but could add 5 more years if i stop smoking....

Meh, i'm sure those last 5 years would be crummy anyway.

eh...i deserve it with my diet and exercising habits (or lack thereof)

I shall live till 79! like I care lol.

I got 85.

I had a great-grandmother who lived to 104.

81 years old. With the possibility of adding 26 more years if I did this or that BS.

I think by the time I reach my 60's science will have evolved so intensely they will have found the way to literly prolong life. Take shots stop growth. 100 years old will be the new 50.
I think I'll live to about 150

I think by the time I reach my 60's science will have evolved so intensely they will have found the way to literly prolong life. Take shots stop growth. 100 years old will be the new 50.
I think I'll live to about 150

Psh, in a looney tunes episode of Elmer Fud, they had him hunting in year 2000 with a laser gun... which was... oh I dunno.... about 50 years ago? We shoot with the same thing.

That was also written in the 50s and 60s.. We have evolved since then. Space Technology, weapons and other gadgets we don't know about. Dont knock it yet.
Im also 40 some odd years away from 60 so don't be surprised what we come up with in the next few decades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"