The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Who will kill Gwen?

I have no problem with them changing the moment itself. It doesnt have to be on a bridge and her neck doesnt have to snap.

But I do think both Green Goblin and Spider-Man should be at fault.

Guess I should have been more specific in the question. So let me rephrase:

Which villain will cause Gwen's death?

Will it be an accident, like a stray bolt of electricity or a truck blowing up, or will it be straight out murder?

Will Peter attempt to save her and cause her to die, and if so, will it be her neck snapping due to the web?

I think the Goblin will kill her in the third Spider-Man film. Sony probably wants to hold onto Emma Stone for a bit longer.

Right. At this moment (for me and I'm assuming many others) the primary draw to see Amazing Spider-Man 2 is Andrew and Emma. Separate and together.

We don't know for absolutely certain that Foxx/Giamatti/Cooper will own their roles. I'm not doubting they will. But when we actually see Dehaan and Cooper kill it, we might have another draw to see ASM3. Until then we need Emma Stone around.

emma wont be around just to die, i think many fans seem to think that but she isnt, she will have a bigger purpose then that, more of a love interest and heroic female figure

^ Exactly....she is a symbol and path for Peter, in his future relationship with MJ, and the approach & caution he will convey when he become involved with her. He will never live it down after promising Cap. Stacy...and if Marc stays true to the comics version, Peter will forever question himself whether he kill her directly or indirectly. Which will give more purpose to Gwen death if Marc stays faithful to the comic adaption of both Gwen & MJ; because, Peter sincere approach and concern for his future relationship with MJ will be in direct conflict with MJ's more free spirit, adventurous, sometimes reckless, party-girl persona....and that's what I feel is being setup with the Death of Gwen Stacy. Not to take anything away from that iconic moment...but adding to the legacy of it down the line, when Peter become involved with MJ.

The only one who should kill her is Peter.

The one who throws her from the bridge or wherever they're onto "should" be Green Goblin, but I don't mind if it's Electro.

Not Rhino, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"