How many Bad Guy???s

Angel Of Dark

Civilian
Reaction score
When SM3 was announced, we first heard about THC landing the role of a villain, later we learned he was playing Sandman, then out of left field came the news of Topher Grace getting casted as another villain, specualtion still exists on his character, but it has almost been proven that he is playing Eddie Brock, aka Venom........

Raimi has been hinting at the GG2 since the end of SM1, and with some interviews and some q&a's, it's again, almost been proven that Harry will be walking in the footsteps of his dear departed father.....

so that now makes 3 villains, Avi Arad, in a recent interview has stated that their will be a 4th villain, me personaly, I have heard from THC, that the forth villain will be Shocker, he will appear towards the beginning, Spiderman will stop him, and Spidey will recieve extreme gradatude from the city for stopping Shocker.......... key to the city, Spiderman day

so now that makes 4 villains, do you possibly think there might be more then this in SM3, the lizard has been hinted at since SM1, so if the lizard appears, that makes 5, and that's only 1 short of the sinister 6....... so maybe there could be a 6th introduced somewhere, the possibilties are endless, so how many villains do you think will appear, make a cameo or atleast be hinted at in this movie..........

It was confirmed already IMDB said Aunt May will be Carnage. :)

I also love how on the poll there is a .5 of a villain. I know what you meant but it just sounds funny to me. :D

Please no more of these threads...please. This is the absolute last one I can stand. There is only so many degrees you can go before the 4 villians polls get old.

chaseter said:
Please no more of these threads...please. This is the absolute last one I can stand. There is only so many degrees you can go before the 4 villians polls get old.

:up:

Does it really matter how many there are and who. for all we know, GG2 and the 4th villain could just be little cameos. drop it.

Wow, another thread devoted to the # of villains in S-M3, yet cleverly disguised as a poll!

You can dress up your fat ugly sister however you want, I'm still not gonna f--k her.

Tron5000 said:
Wow, another thread devoted to the # of villains in S-M3, yet cleverly disguised as a poll!

You can dress up your fat ugly sister however you want, I'm still not gonna f--k her.
LMAO! :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"