How many fights do you think there should be?

CRASHNBURN12198 said:
i have a feeling that there will be more than three in this one.
I SAY ABOUT 5!

No less than four. A team up would be insane. Insanely nice, that is...

cmill216 said:
agreed. i am trusting the Q & A for now so since Sandamn is the main villain i think he gets 2 fights. then gg2 will get one fight. then at the very end GG2, spidey, venom, and sandman.

I believe 3 are just enough.
What I really would like to see is not a fight but an all out chase sequence.
Really am hoping for some quick swinging action while chasing Sandman or GG2.

you guys really have a undramatic way of presenting HobGoblin (Please let it be Hobgoblin!!!!)...

I think the Hobgoblin charector is going to surprise you guys- you keep mentioning the GG 2... I think thats weak.. We already saw Green Goblin 2!!! Lets see a new charector, even though it isnt Harry in the comics.. .but Ned Leeds does stumble upon Normans layer right? And Ned is the first one to stumble upon Normans secret hideout before Harry even discovered the horrible, private, dark, embarrassing secret of his father.

So, I think that would be the coolest thing. And it should be an event that happends outside of the story,, not within it.. I think it should be like that dramatic fight with Smoke and Lu Kang in Mortal Kombat.. A inconsequential fight,, but everyone got off their seats in shock and awe!! They all cheered and serenaded the screen!!! I looked around and people had their hands on their head.. An old lady had to be fanned and woken up!The ushers sat down, audience got up! I saw tears running down someone's cheek as they witnessed this scene! It was a moment to last forever in movie history!!

lol

Weapon M said:
you guys really have a undramatic way of presenting HobGoblin (Please let it be Hobgoblin!!!!)...

I think the Hobgoblin charector is going to surprise you guys- you keep mentioning the GG 2... I think thats weak.. We already saw Green Goblin 2!!! Lets see a new charector, even though it isnt Harry in the comics.. .but Ned Leeds does stumble upon Normans layer right? And Ned is the first one to stumble upon Normans secret hideout before Harry even discovered the horrible, private, dark, embarrassing secret of his father.

So, I think that would be the coolest thing. And it should be an event that happends outside of the story,, not within it.. I think it should be like that dramatic fight with Smoke and Lu Kang in Mortal Kombat.. A inconsequential fight,, but everyone got off their seats in shock and awe!! They all cheered and serenaded the screen!!! I looked around and people had their hands on their head.. An old lady had to be fanned and woken up!The ushers sat down, audience got up! I saw tears running down someone's cheek as they witnessed this scene! It was a moment to last forever in movie history!!

lol

when did we see GG2???

no offense, but the mortal kombat movies were horrible, i didn't see them in the theater, but i can't believe i wasted time watching on t.v. please don't compare Spider-Man to those movies, for my sake at least :)

harry has to be the green goblin, he found the lair, and why would he call himself the hobgoblin? in SM1, norman didn't name himself, j.j came up with the name, so if the goblin comes around again in the city, my guess is they will call it the green goblin again, not GG2, just green goblin, but us as the fans know its GG2 and not hobgoblin. just my opinion.

If he was green goblin most people will find him a copy of the first.

gamemiester said:
If he was green goblin most people will find him a copy of the first.

That would be the case if he was the main villain, but he's not. I'm sure people will be intrigued to see a revamped Goblin (with 5 years of advancement in VFX) as a resurrected villain.

gamemiester said:
I think more than 4 would be to much.

I was thinking 5 cause this one seems like there will be way more action involved if they have all these characters and the black costume. Five does seem like too much though, i suppose.

I could manage with 5 but id rather it be 4.

I mean that would be like 2 fights with GG2, 2 fights with Sandman and 1 with both.

I dont think GG2 needs to figts

true! it does seem like one too many! i was kind of hoping for a defferent action packed spidey movie, not that the first two were bad or anything. they were great so i wouldnt mind four.

I thought SM 2 wasnt as action packed but It was still good.

I think if the villains combine for the final fight he should have the black suit.

it's funny cause i kind of liked sm2 better. i just hope the black costume looks great on screen. no matter what happens, i trust that raimi will make yet another great spidey movie. i just hope that if venom is in it, they dont make him look ******ed.

i hope he isnt coz i think he will only be in it at the end and you shouldnt waste a good villain like that.

gamemiester said:
i hope he isnt coz i think he will only be in it at the end and you shouldnt waste a good villain like that.

it kind of sucks for me cause i'm torn up between being anxious to see venom on screen and them doing venom justice. i guess patience would be the better of the two and that way they dont waste him just to please the fans.

yeah id rather wait 4 years from now to see Venom in all his glory than to see him for 10 mins a year from now.

now that most of the characters are established= more than the previous ones!

GG2 vs Spidey in alley= SM wins
Spidey vs robbers= SM wins
Spidey vs Sandman armoured truck= sandman escapes
Spidey vs Sandman underground subway= sandman wins
Black suit Spidey vs Sandman = spidey wins, sandman retreats
spidey+GG2 vs sandman and venom= spidey wins after being really pummled....

=6 fights...I bet this movies gonna be 2 and 20 at least....:spidey:

^^^

1. Why is everyone saying that he fights him in an alley.

2. i suppose there may be a few encounters with spidey and robbers but im counting main fights.

3. I dont like the idea of sandman escaping id prefer it he wins.

4. good

5. i think with the black suit he should fight both sandman and GG2.

6. I hate the idea of venom fighting with sandman

gamemiester said:
yeah id rather wait 4 years from now to see Venom in all his glory than to see him for 10 mins a year from now.

I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS ONE. GOOD POINT!

After All,patience Is A Virtue And A Great One If You Want A Great Movie Villan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"