How many dvds do ya own?

aaron

bullet in your face
Reaction score
The idea taken from the 'How many movies have you seen?' thread

Ok so...how many?

Not discs, like a season of smallville or something would only count as one dvd, as would a trilogy of movies in the same dvd case only be one.

I myself have just reached 265, having just bought Im Gonna Git You Sucka, Planes, Trains and Automobiles and Cool Hand Luke

Also, whats that site that you can write down all the dvds you own? Cine..something?

http://dvdaficionado.com/dvds.html?cat=1&id=jessltd

160 at the moment, with three on order. (Actually, I think one already arrived at home, but I'm not there yet, so.) I didn't buy much for the longest time, but in the past year I bought about a hundred. Next up are: High Society and Charade. And Polanski's Oliver Twist. ...And A History of Violence.

Thanks for the link man

132. Last one I bought was Sin City.

something like 30, most of my movies are downloaded or a friend burned it for me, I dont buy too much

I have so many they are in sections now....

Box sets at the top (Star Wars, Matrix, Jaws, Robin Hood, Rambo, Alien Quad, LotR, Jurassic Park & The LOst World, Planet of the Apes Saga Special Edition), then James Bond films, Asian films, supehero/comicbook movies, then Musketeer movies.....actually and then everything else is thrown in there, lol. I have Suspiria next to Ice Age next to Harvey.

74 DVD's. Last two I got were Batman Begins 2-disc set and Cellular. I use dvdtown.com for my on-line collection, but they only have so many of the DVD's I own there. So....I probably switch to dvdaficdo(sp?)

Just over 200 now.

I lost count. I also had no room to put them all out (girlfriend was mad they were taking up so much space lol) so I got a DVD wallet to store some in....

I have a couple of racks showing on my page though.

http://hitmanyr2k.com/AJHomeTheater.htm

45, and my list keeps growing.
The last one I bought was Mission: Impossible and M:I-2. :(
I bought them 2 1/2 months ago.

I have nooo idea. Well over 300, prolly around 400 now.

About 50-60...been a while since I bought one though.

So many more I wanna get, but kinda strapped for cash. :(

Damn, I got a lot of catching up to do, I only have like 15 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"