How many "geek" shirts do you own?

PyroChamber

Not lactose, it's milk!
Reaction score
If you had to guess, how many comic/video game/movie/TV show/etc. shirts would you say that you own?

I would say 5 or 6.

i have a superman shirt

but otherwise i am not much of a billboard

I guess I have about four.

A Flash shirt, a Superman shirt, a Joker shirt, and a Spock shirt. (The last one is probably worth three geek shirts)

I also have a t-shirt of two T-Rexes having a swordfight, but that's probably not so much geeky as it is awesome.

A small 10th. Most of them being the logos of scifi movies corporations ( Tyrell, OCP, RDA etc ).

None, don't like my clothes to display the geek in me

I have a TDK Bat-logo shirt and a Borat shirt. If music counts, I have shirts for Run-DMC, the Beatles, and Bob Marley.

probably 30 to 40 :o

About 3. One Mortal Kombat one, one with Spawn on it, and another with the Pac-Man game screen on it.

I think about 5 of my shirts are not geek shirts o_O

One TMNT shirt and three Dark Knight shirts.

I saw a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles t-shirt yesterday that says ''laid in the 80's'' :/

1 Avengers
1 Wolverine which I am wearing right now at work
2 Spider-Man
1 Captain America
1 Deadpool
5+ Punisher
a couple of zombie t-shirts
G.I. Jason: A Real American Slasher t-shirt

I think that's it.

I don't know if I should feel good or bad that I can't really participate in this thread. :huh:

I'm glad he only asked about t-shirts.

I'm glad he only asked about t-shirts.

I didn't think about the other clothing possibilities... I have a pair of spongebob boxers... does that count?

... well... actually, they are Patrick Starfish boxers... but does that still count?

^^
no, it belongs to the funny category. Now, Bob playing on a NES 64 would be ok.

I didn't think about the other clothing possibilities... I have a pair of spongebob boxers... does that count?

... well... actually, they are Patrick Starfish boxers... but does that still count?

It should.

I have The Dark Knight, Justice League and Decepticon logo lounge shorts.

Only 2 :csad: I have a Batman logo one and a Superman logo one. I really want more though.

I used to DJ a lot... and I used to love Spider-Man. My brother decided to get me this horrible orange shirt with Spider-Man DJing for my birthday. It looked atrocious and knew I would never wear it, but I happily accepted it with a smile and later on, folded it and tucked it away in my dresser... never seeing it since then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"