How many "geek" shirts do you own?

I recently bought a few Batman shirts but total, I think I have about 10.

I basically got all mine from Wal-Mart, which is pretty much the only thing the place is good for...cheap shirts. None of that Spencer's Gifts/FYE price gouging, thank you very much.

About 4, I guess. If t-shirts for musicians count then 5. Only one of a "mainstream" comic character...Spider-Man. One is of indie comic character BLACKBIRD, whose creator is a buddy of mine.

By next year I'll have a ton more...for sale that is...of my comic character :D

I have about 50 or so geek shirts & wear them proudly!! :word:

Me today at work ( since it is friday and summer I wear tshirt ).

1159275981.JPG

Five: TDK logo, TDKR logo, three It's Always Sunny shirts.

Hmmm....maybe a dozen? Let's see...

Cobra kai (Karate Kid)
Daredevil (3)
Secret Wars
Zombie hunter (2, I included this because most people would consider it geek culture)
Fight Club
A.I.M. (from Comic-con/Iron man 3 movie)
Spider-man (2)
Black Panther

Im sure there is more, but you get the point.

Hmmm....maybe a dozen? Let's see...

Cobra kai (Karate Kid)
Daredevil (3)
Secret Wars
Zombie hunter (2, I included this because most people would consider it geek culture)
Fight Club
A.I.M. (from Comic-con/Iron man 3 movie)
Spider-man (2)
Black Panther

Im sure there is more, but you get the point.

oooh...where'd you get the Black Panther shirt? I'd like to get one!

I have a Cowboy Bebop shirt, a Sonic the Hedgehog shirt, and two TDK style Joker shirts, (though one of them has gone missing. Hm.)

I have about 50 or so geek shirts & wear them proudly!! :word:
Yes!!
I got a bunch! (Probably not as many as duke! I freely admit I got picked on for wearing em as a kid( this was at a time when that ^&* wasn't cool! So I'm wearing the hell outta em now! And cause I go to the gym. I can! Dude at the pool store I went to was like captain america??? I was yeah I am god ^&*( captain america! He was all its cool man its cool! I like captain america! I'm wearing that stuff till I am older than aunt mae!Haha

I have 4

Spider-man- I bought it at Universal. It's a black shirt with Spider-man crouching down. It actually looks decent.

Ghostbusters- The logo shirt. I got it at Spencer's but only wore it once.

Captain America- Another logo shirt. I picked it up at Walmart and wore it to see the Avengers opening day.

Superman -Also got this at Walmart. It's one of the most comfortable shirts I have. I wore it under my work shirt one day and my boss recognized it. I found out he was a comic book collector. It was very surprising to say the least.

Spider-man- I bought it at Universal. It's a black shirt with Spider-man crouching down. It actually looks decent.

My wife and I both bought those shirts at Universal but accidentally put them in the dryer and they shrunk big time.

This thread made me curious, so I actually went and counted how many geek shirts I have.
55. I have 55 geek shirts.

EDIT: Actually, make that 56. I found one in my closet. And that's not counting the t-shirts I sometimes sleep in.

Last edited:
Only 3:

-Super Mario Bros. animated series cast
-Xavier Institute for Higher Learning school logo
-Spider-Man/Thor/Iron Man/Bucky-Cap shirt I got just before the Avengers movie came out

Two. A Superman one and a Captain America one.

Sometimes my shirts go missing and it bugs me.

Off the top off my head I recall what t-shirts I have. I have a bunch more I can't remember, also I can't wear some any more. Gone from XL to L.

Hangover(1)
Superman(3)
Spider-Man(3)
Batman(5)
Green Lantern(1)
Captain America(1)
The Flash(1)
Army of Darkness(1)
Deadpool(1)
Pineapple Express(1)

Do Cheers and Frasier shirts count as geeky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"