How Many "Referrals" Do You Have?

THWIP*

Avenger
Reaction score
....IF ANY......AND WHAT THE HELL DOES MEAN? :confused:

I HAVE 4......AND I'M SCARED. :eek: :(

Total Posts: 21,770 (12.45 posts per day)
Find all posts by THWIP*
Find all threads started by THWIP*
Referrals: 4

None. I stand tall above the rest. :)

I have 2. and I'm oblivious as to how I got them.

ChibiKiriyama said:
None. I stand tall above the rest. :)

THAT.......OR YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A NOOB TO COUNT. :o :p

If you divide # of referrals by post count, you get your "beligerence quotient" it shows how disgruntled of a poster you are.

THWIP* said:
THAT.......OR YOU'RE TOO MUCH OF A NOOB TO COUNT. :o :p

I prefer the former. Plus, I try to keep everything PG and non-confrontational when I'm typing.

My official stats:
Total Posts: 376 (5.61 posts per day)
Referrals: 0

1. It just means how many people have reffered to you when signing up. (EX; How did you hear about this site?)

KingOfDreams said:
I have none and I'd also like to know what they mean.

APPARENTLY, IT MEANS YOU'VE BEEN REFERRED TO SOMEONE, BY SOMEONE. :confused:

PERHAPS SOMEONE'S MENTIONED MY NAME, IN A FAVORABLE MANNER, IN THE PRESENCE OF 'JESSICA ALBA'. :eek::up:

OR MAYBE IT MEANS I'VE BEEN "BAD" TOO OFTEN, SOME MEANIE TOLD ON ME.
THIS PLACE IS LIKE 1ST GRADE ALL OVER AGAIN. :down:(

I have 4, I know I got 2 friends into this Hype madness, but the other two I have no clue.

I'd like to know though.

How many people you have made join the hype, they stick in your user name when they sign up.

Tangled Web said:
1. It just means how many people have reffered to you when signing up. (EX; How did you hear about this site?)

ARE YOU SURE? 'CAUSE I'VE NEVER "REFERRED" ANYONE TO THIS GOD FORSAKEN PLACE........NEVER WILL.......AND I HAVE 4. :confused: :o

Some sites give rewards if you get referrals. Here at Hype we don't give a **** :)

I have 22

Probably most of those are from the banned posters who resign up with such clever names like "Dew Sux" and "Dew is a *****"

Dew k. Mosi said:
Some sites give rewards if you get referrals. Here at Hype we don't give a **** :)

I have 22

Probably most of those are from the banned posters who resign up with such clever names like "Dew Sux" and "Dew is a *****"
21 of them are mine, but i put my undying love for you, did you not get them?? :( :down

Ronny Shade said:
mine are both from my own fake names :(

oh yeah!

When I made "its me Jesus" I referred myself.

:(

So there is the 3 out of 4.
That still means one person referred me though!:eek:

Dew k. Mosi said:

I have 22

SO.....HOW EXACTLY DO YOU GET REFERRALS, WHEN YOU'VE NEVER TOLD/ASKED ANYONE TO JOIN? :confused:

Referrals: 6

...I'm a little scared because I've never given myself a referral...and I have no idea who would give me one...

THWIP* said:
SO.....HOW EXACTLY DO YOU GET REFERRALS, WHEN YOU'VE NEVER TOLD/ASKED ANYONE TO JOIN? :confused:
If I were in the right mood while making a fake name I might refer you.

black_dust said:
21 of them are mine, but i put my undying love for you, did you not get them?? :( :down
Someone must've stolen them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"