John Titor

I find it amazing how something like that blew up all over the net and everyone was talking about it, and still is!!! Real or not i think its cool as hell

maybe he meant a civil war broke out in 04 in another county o_O

This guy reminds me of that snl skit "the falconer"

the idea is cool, but if he did come back the surely that disproves EVERYTHING that has been said about possible time travel?:huh: cause surely going back in time is against everything that we've been presented with. mind you it could be possible because we'er only presented with that the government wants us to see...so...er...i hope to god he didn't date his mother:(

People are still talking about John Titor? :huh:

It's a seven year old hoax for Christ's sake...and his "prophecies" have already been disproven with each coming year. It's interesting and a neat idea...but to debate whether or not he was "real" or whether his "prophecies" will come true is totally pointless after many of them haven't come to pass.

I find it amazing how something like that blew up all over the net and everyone was talking about it, and still is!!! Real or not i think its cool as hell
Oh definitely...it's especially amazing that the whole thing has reached such an audience when the hoax began in a period where the internet wasn't anywhere close to being as populated as it is now.

but surely his coming back would have changed the future, thus not all of the propheces would come true cause he changed the past:oldrazz:

but surely his coming back would have changed the future, thus not all of the propheces would come true cause he changed the past:oldrazz:
You can't mess with time that way, contrary to what Doc Brown might tell you.

There is always the possibility of parallel universes, though.

I was john Titor actually, and i had fun back then.

john titor is real

bush blew up the world trade centers

and elvis is still alive, he's hanging out with tupac somewhere in the scientology hotel.

tupac is alive and is titor is real.

:yay:

Why am I only hearing about this now?!!
Entertaining to say the least.But he puts his foot in his mouth too often ....
If only he had planned it all out ahead of time..You can tell he was just wingin it,and thats when youre going to slip up.

I spent the last thirty minutes reading on the site, before I lost intrest.

I was a huge follower of this guy, back in early 2002. I used to follow that site for about three months or so, but I guess my interest dropped off.

Definitely some eerie stuff, but I never became fully skeptical of it all. I'm still unsure about it.

-TNC

I knew the guy was a liar when he said "Religion is taken seriously" and "Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches.

There are some differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part of people's life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together and closer to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about their beliefs.
It
might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us".
That tells me his probabley some religous nut. The guys a wanna be John Conners.

I found something pretty interesting
John Titor in the Bible Code turned up: ;)
IN TIME
-- PROPHECY
-- THE PROPHET
-- IN THE MOUTH OF THESE THY PROPHETS
-- ALL THE HOST OF HEAVENS
-- I RETURN IN PEACE
-- THE WATCHTOWER IN THE WILDERNESS
-- AND DEPARTED

The one I found a little strange was "The Watchtower in the Wilderness"
He claimed he lived in a community of tree houses along a river in Florida in 2036

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"