How Many "Referrals" Do You Have?

Ronny Shade said:
it actually means you're contributing nothing to the hype. We have to let you go.

:doom: there's 37,316 members. Isn't that a enough already? And you don't let me go, I walk the hell out. *walks out*

twylight said:
You need to sign-up under a different name and refer me so I can say "Oh, one of them is from a friend.."

:p

Now why would me giving you one be considered "from a friend"? :p :cwink:

Also, if somebody joins this god forsaken spit of e-estate because of you, are you really their friend?

THWIP* said:
WHO'RE YOU KIDDING? NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD BOTHER READING ALL OF THAT. :marv:

:O

I know. Look how many avatar/sig questions we get in Tech a month. :doom:

TheEvolutionist said:
Now why would me giving you one be considered "from a friend"? :p :cwink:

Ouch..

:(

*runs off to her Hype Crush*

I have no referals and i was wondering does referals get you accepted quicker into the "in crowd".

Yes, but what is the point of being told you have referrals if there is no way to find out who it was that claimed you referred them. I have two and I have no idea who they were from. :)

Question 8: How did I get a referral? Did I break a rule?
Answer: Whenever a new user registers onto SuperHeroHype, there is a line that they can fill out called "Referrals". That's simply asking "Who on this site told you about it?". Who referred you to this site? It has absolutely NOTHING to do with behaviour WHATSOEVER.

Interesting.

I think Kipobe or Holly has the most referrals, as during a... period of mine. I gave them both an awful lot.

If you just gave them all to me and stopped spiltting them between me, jack and Holly, I would rule the world more than I already do.

In the meantime, I'll settle for 31. I think I got a bunch from CLW and some other people too.

Referals are when new members join a forum like this,and there is a window where new members can say who refered them,as in who either told them about the forum,or something like that,and when that new member joins.Your username gets a referal because someone typed your username as their referal.

Jourmugand said:
Referals are when new members join a forum like this,and there is a window where new members can say who refered them,as in who either told them about the forum,or something like that,and when that new member joins.Your username gets a referal because someone typed your username as their referal.

Um.. thanks?:confused:

Dew k. Mosi said:
Some sites give rewards if you get referrals. Here at Hype we don't give a **** :)

I have 22

Probably most of those are from the banned posters who resign up with such clever names like "Dew Sux" and "Dew is a *****"
I made no such names, but I have referred you like 3 times :( :o. Oh, and Thwip* I only referred you once because I could never get the name right :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"