The Force Awakens How many times do you plan on seeing it in theaters?

Well, since the press screening dun goof'd here, I just booked to watch it 2 times in a row on Thursday the 24th. And I know I'll be watching it with at least 2 more groups of people, so I guess it's gonna be more than 4 times.

3 scenarios for me. If I don't like the movie, I'll just see it once. If it's good, but not great then I'll see it twice for sure. If it's fantastic and lives up to all this hype, at least 3 times. Potentially 4 depending on how awesome it is.

Just once, with friends. Then I'll buy DVD when it comes out.

I selected depends because I still don't know if this movie is even going to be good because of how the prequles made me fell but if I end up loving it then most likely 3 times. If I end up loving it I will have to make sure I see it at least 1 time in 3d and I don't have a lot of friends but ever one I know hates 3d but I think 3d for a movie like this is a must. I have never seen a movie more then 3 times and with how much movies cost and with movies coming out faster and faster to DVD I think I can want after 3 times for the DVD.

Depends entirely on circumstances. I'll be watching it once for sure, but if another group of friends wants to see it I may catch it a second time. If the movie turns out to be bad then even with a group one time will suffice.

It seems 4 times is pretty much set for me.

Gotta do the Thurs night show.
Already have my ticket for a 7 am show (needed that glass from Alamo)
One time with my father
With my aunt, uncle, and cousins on Christmas

Got tickets for the premiere on 16th and more for the 17th. Probably going to see it 3-4 times in total.

At least twice. My first showing is on Thursday night at 7pm in 2D, but I'll also be checking it out in IMAX 3D, possibly the next day.

Well, the distribution company over here heard out cries of outrage and scheduled a free screening on the morning of the 17th. Looks like Imma watch it on time... and at least 5 times.

Depends. If it's good; then once. If it's rewind worthy incredible; then twice!

Once. The older I get, the more bills pile up, the closer my daughter gets to adolescence and teenage years (my worst nightmare) and thus acquires more expensive tastes, the harder it becomes to justify seeing a movie more than once in the theater. Unless of course she wants to, as was the case with Antman...which we saw about 4 or 5 times. :argh:

If it's the best or 2nd best SW movie, probably 3 times.

I rarely see a movie in the theaters more than once.

The last one that comes to mind is The Matrix.

Once. The older I get, the more bills pile up, the closer my daughter gets to adolescence and teenage years (my worst nightmare) and thus acquires more expensive tastes, the harder it becomes to justify seeing a movie more than once in the theater. Unless of course she wants to, as was the case with Antman...which we saw about 4 or 5 times. :argh:

Welcome to the club. I have a 7 year old girl and a 13 year old boy….and all i can say about the 13 year old's behaviour now is, "it has began"…:csad:

Welcome to the club. I have a 7 year old girl and a 13 year old boy….and all i can say about the 13 year old's behaviour now is, "it has began"…:csad:

Ugh...I don't think I could handle a boy and a girl. At least by having just a girl, I can live in denial. "Hey, I wasn't that sleazy as a teenager (I was), maybe I can assume the best of the young men out there to treat her with respect and dignity." When you have a teenage boy also, there is no denial. You have a bird's eye view into the way the teenage male's mind works these days. My nephews are teenagers, so I know exactly what these sick, demented, teenage ****s will be thinking about my princess! Its terrifying and making me an all girls school. :(

Once. I agree with Matt's sentiment (though I am not close to being a father). The older I get, the less drive I have to rewatch these fanboy properties at the theater. Maybe if it's really really good, I might see it twice. But I didn't even see Mad Max at the theater twice. So SW is gonna have to be hella good for me to do that.

Right now I've got tix to see it 3 times between Thursday evening and Friday afternoon (7pm Thursday w/buddies from work, 9:30am Fri w/a old friend of mine, & 3:20 Fri by myself). None of those are in 3D, so I'll probably have to catch it again in 3D if it seems worth it.

Right now I've got tix to see it 3 times between Thursday evening and Friday afternoon (7pm Thursday w/buddies from work, 9:30am Fri w/a old friend of mine, & 3:20 Fri by myself). None of those are in 3D, so I'll probably have to catch it again in 3D if it seems worth it.

DAMN!:jabba

Assuming it is good enough to warrant multiple views, I'll see it at least twice:

First view: Regular theater

Second view: 3D RPX

Two times for sure, since i got two tix for today lol (regular viewing at midnight showing; i think 3D at 6:30pm, but not totally sure since my sister bought the tickets). After that, we'll see. I'll probably wait a bit for the fever to die down, or go during the week when there's less people. I need to analize and look again at a lot of stuff :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"