The Force Awakens Tomatometer prediction on the Force Awakens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taarna

Civilian
Reaction score
I have some doubts about this film and think The Force Awakens will be an uneven movie. The running time of 124 minutes is not a lot time these days, and there are tons of older and newer characters to blend in.

The Force Awakens will need a good script and screenplay that works with many older actors.

It seems like the early marketing for merchandise is on Finn. Not Luke, or Han.

Yeah, we'll all be on cloud nine when the movie starts, but when we walk out of the theater my best guess is the Force Awakens will not hit reach the heights of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes back, or ever the Return of the Jedi.

Last edited:
I'm going to guess that it ends up in the mid-upper 80s. Below ESB and ANH but above ROTJ and the prequels. I think it'll have a warmer reception than The Phantom Menace.

I think it's gonna be over 90.

However, I don't believe a Tomatometer score is truly a reflection of how good a movie is. I just feel that it's probably going to be good enough and generate enough warm feelings that it should be able to get a fresh from the vast majority of critics.

I have some doubts about this film and think The Force Awakens will be an uneven movie. The running time of 124 minutes is not a lot time these days, and there are tons of older and newer characters to blend in.

The Force Awakens will need a good script and screenplay that works with many older actors.

It seems like the early marketing for merchandise is on Finn. Not Luke, or Han.

Yeah, we'll all be on cloud nine when the movie starts, but when we walk out of the theater my best guess is the Force Awakens will not hit reach the heights of Star Wars, The Empire Strikes back, or ever the Return of the Jedi.

This is the second thread you’ve started where you’ve expressed your doubts about the movie, not to mention a weird obsession with Finn on the merchandise.

I don’t think we need a second thread, and since it’s way too early for the Tomatometer, let’s hold off on this discussion until at least December. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"