How much in debt are you?

War Lord

Avenger
Reaction score
I currently owe about $1,600 in personal debt and $3,000 in credit card debt.

The $1,600 will be gone by the end of next month and my credit card debt will be gone by the end of summer.

This is a far cry when I was in debt by about $11,000 back in November.

20p, I owe it to my friend who gave me 20p to buy a drink.

Wow, good job!

Im not really into debt, just like 2 or 3 hundred dollars.

40,000 dollars of loan debt so far. That was just 1 year of college with interest.

War Lord said:
I currently owe about $1,600 in personal debt and $3,000 in credit card debt.

The $1,600 will be gone by the end of next month and my credit card debt will be gone by the end of summer.

This is a far cry when I was in debt by about $11,000 back in November.

MORTGAGE: 15 YRS/$76,000 LEFT
OTHER MISC LOANS (3 TOTAL): $19,000

NO CREDIT CARDS.....EVER.

SpideyNut said:
MORTGAGE: 15 YRS/$76,000 LEFT
OTHER MISC LOANS (3 TOTAL): $19,000

NO CREDIT CARDS.....EVER.

If you don't want a credit card, you should set up an emergency account that holds an amount equivalent to a credit card.

None at all. I won't allow myself to go into debt for any reason.
I pay cash for everything, have no credit cards, never went to college, have boxes of money laying around my room, and I am disgusted with my friend who borrows $300 bucks from me, to pay off a loan he got so that he could pay off another loan. :down

Wilhelm-Scream said:
None at all. I won't allow myself to go into debt for any reason.
I pay cash for everything, have no credit cards, never went to college, have boxes of money laying around my room, and I am disgusted with my friend who borrows $300 bucks from me, to pay off a loan he got so that he could pay off another loan. :down

:up:

Never get a debit card either.

Never let them know where you are. :mad:

:)

Geo7877 said:
40,000 dollars of loan debt so far. That was just 1 year of college with interest.

LOL you're gonna die poor.

If you go over your limit with Chase bank they charge you 30 bucks. then like 5 every day after until you pay it

War Lord said:
If you don't want a credit card, you should set up an emergency account that holds an amount equivalent to a credit card.

DON'T NEED IT. OUR MASTERCARD BANK/CHECK CARDS ARE ACCEPTED EVERYWHERE, LIKE A CREDITCARD; WE DO HAVE A BASIC VISA WITH A $500 LIMIT......WHICH WE NEVER USE.......JUST FOR VACATIONS AS A SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR CAR RENTALS. :up:

One trick I've learned over the years is in regards to buying a car.

Once your car is paid up, keep driving it for long as possible and save the payments as if you're still making them. In time, you'll be able to pay cash down for a new car without trouble.

War Lord said:
One trick I've learned over the years is in regards to buying a car.

Once your car is paid up, keep driving it for long as possible and save the payments as if you're still making them. In time, you'll be able to pay cash down for a new car without trouble.

Nice idea.

lots. I have lots of student loans :( I don't even know the dollar amount.

tell your friend that he or she is a dumbass

I get DUIs like I'm handed cards at a Poker table.

Ronny Shade said:
lots. I have lots of student loans :( I don't even know the dollar amount.

The real sucky thing about student loans is that your first few payments almost doesn't even touch the priniciple. Anything and everything that you can throw at it, do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"