?How Old Are You, And What Do you Look Like?

Im 22 and look like the ****en Spacelord, Baby!
 
adnonthemon said:
Yo im asian and good lookin...yea and im not a chink...:}

you mothafuc*** somebody on instant profits is saying your a fat ugly indian kid, who spends tooo much time on the computer...i believe him, i searched ur rec..HAHA:ghost:
 
Immortalfire said:
I want one of those :(

You'll never take me without a fight! :mad:

*locks door and loads gun* Also predicting an "O rly" picture" any minute now...
 
I thought you were a mishappened monster? :confused:
 
Dude, we're like, twins.

But for serious, joo lie. :mad:
 
Master Chief said:
Dude, we're like, twins.

But for serious, joo lie. :mad:
Quiet, you!
pissed.gif
 
hello i'm 15 and I look like hmmmm i donn lol but i wear glasses and i sumtimes wear contact lenses i have long brown hair and i'm white
 
DOG LIPS said:
I am! Look at me!! :(

Nyah. :mad: Post yer own pictures. :mad: Can't see it anymore, can joo? Hahhaa! I have the power.
 
Master Chief said:
Nyah. :mad: Post yer own pictures. :mad: Can't see it anymore, can joo? Hahhaa! I have the power.
I still see MY picture. :mad:
 
Everyone here is so young. I feel like a really old guy hanging out with young people I can't touch. :(
 
Master Chief said:
...Damn you and your hosting skills. :(
I can't help it if you make your sexy pictures public. :(
 
I'd go make it private but I'm too lazy... EEEEEE. :wolverine
 
Hawkeye said:
You signed up here when you were 8? :confused:
Rule #1 - Don't believe 99% of what you read
Rule #2 - When in doubt, always refer back to rule #1
 
I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway. :)

jag
 
jaguarr said:
I'm old enough to know better, but young enough to do it anyway. :)

jag
I'm old enough to know better....but young enough to still have the memories of when I could do it.:)
 
C. Lee said:
I'm old enough to know better....but young enough to still have the memories of when I could do it.:)

*nods and pours out a bit of his 40 on the ground in memory of C. Lee's lost youth*

jag
 
jaguarr said:
*nods and pours out a bit of his 40 on the ground in memory of C. Lee's lost youth*

jag

:lol:

I'm 40 in January guys, crisis coming on:(

- Whirly
 
Whirlysplat said:
:lol:

I'm 40 in January guys, crisis coming on:(

- Whirly
You're but a child....I turn 49 in June.:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"