How satisfied are you with how you look?

Right now I'd say I'm at a 4. I grew up a chubby kid with low self confidence and when I turned 16 or so lost the baby chub but never quite felt as attractive as I looked. When my schizophrenia hit me when I was 27 and the meds made me gain a lot of weight my confidence dipped back down. Once I get this license fixed and a car I def plan on hitting the gym and trying to get back into shape. Hopefully then I will be happier with my body image

I went for 7.

I'm generally happy but have some insecurities about my weight (quite skinny), height and my eyes.

I've got a lot of scars but have looked at them recently as badges of strength

Right now I'd say I'm at a 4. I grew up a chubby kid with low self confidence and when I turned 16 or so lost the baby chub but never quite felt as attractive as I looked. When my schizophrenia hit me when I was 27 and the meds made me gain a lot of weight my confidence dipped back down. Once I get this license fixed and a car I def plan on hitting the gym and trying to get back into shape. Hopefully then I will be happier with my body image

At Gyms there's always the comparative thing to all the buff dudes. I'm skinny and am trying and what I try to say to myself when I compare and put myself down is "I'm here, I'm working to better my physique and health" that positivity makes me more able to continue on to my goal and not get caught up in trying to match them

Last edited:
I finally have my "look" and am thus much more confident than I used to be.

I give myself a base line 7/10. I wish I was one of those dudes with movie star looks and have all the women chasing after me. But sadly, that isn't the case.

7.5/10

Full head of hair, symmetrical face. I'd like to drop 20 pounds though. I miss being in really good shape. Sometimes how you feel health wise can also really affect views of your overall self.

i'm very self conscious. thanks media!

i'm very self conscious. thanks media!

I don't know comic chick. A few posters here have stated that you were pretty hot. I assume they must know you in real life or seen some pics of you!

I'd say a 5 or 6, however I look better at 40 then I ever did during my 20's or 30's. I am not naturally 'good looking' or handsome but my personality I am happy with and me as an individual which I think is so much more important, it is the person, the substance, the soul, that truely matters, not the shell we are born with.

I'm mostly happy about my appearance, but I only wish I was taller. I feel like I would have a different outlook on life if I was taller...

Just need to drop a few LB's and I'll be right as rain. I carry my weight pretty well and go to the gym 4-5 days a week, but I also LOVE to eat! Good thing I do go to the gym as often as I do or I'd be pushing 600lbs!

I could stand to lose a few pounds. I'd say I'm....a 6.5? 7.5 if I lose the weight? I don't know...

6/10 and that might be giving myself too much credit
I've been told I'm hot, but the 50lbs I've gained in 6 years of sedentary living disagrees with them

I'm pretty OK with how I look.

My personality needs some work though. :dry:

I wish I was had the movie looks and body that woman like, but I'm what some people would call "okay looking".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"