What cellphone do you have?

Raiden

Wakanda Forever
Reaction score
Recently I changed my old cellphone (Samsung A900) to a new Android smartphone (HTC Hero). Here's what it looks like:

APA6277KT_LPI.gif

Just wondering what cellphones do you guys have.

I have had this phone since Febuary of last year :

T-Mobile G1

t-mobile-g1-01.jpg

Any iPhone users here?

I have the Motorola Droid from Verizon. One of the best phones out there if not the best IMO:

29ne2oy.jpg

HTC Touch Pro2

I have the Motorola Droid from Verizon. One of the best phones out there if not the best IMO:

29ne2oy.jpg

I've seen alot of commercials for this phone. Looks pretty nice imo.

29ne2oy.jpg
I want this thing! My only gripe is the extra $30/month for the data plan.

Nokia N95... mothaf**kah is a briiick. :dry:

I have one of those Koodo phones, use to have a iPhone but it was getting expensive, so I traded down. Haven't regretted it. Now I want that droid phone :(

Env Touch

lgenvtouchvx110003.jpg

That Droid looks pretty hot though. I just never got into Motorola's.

blackberry curve 8320

I want this thing! My only gripe is the extra $30/month for the data plan.

Before the droid, I had the lg dare with the $15 data plan. When I switched to the droid my data plan went up to $30 but my phone plan went down. All in all my bill is only like $10 more than it was before. Its worth it. This phone is nothing short of amazing imo.
Hope that helps out a bit!

I've seen alot of commercials for this phone. Looks pretty nice imo.

Its awesome, trust me. The faster internet, no delay in scrolling and apps alone are worth it.

I have one of those Koodo phones, use to have a iPhone but it was getting expensive, so I traded down. Haven't regretted it. Now I want that droid phone :(

You should get it. I paid $300 up front but they also give you a $100 mail in rebate that's fast and easy. So basically it ends up costing $200 which isn't bad at all for this phone.

2pq6otx.png

Virgin Mobile Rumor 2 from LG

I don't use a phone enough to warrant getting a contract phone. I have been with VM since fall 2006 and they have been very good to me, and they use the Sprint towers. My phone is 95-97% the same as the Sprint Rumor 2, only the coloring is different on the face plate, and the screen display is different, and i do not have things like 3G, but it has the same slide out keyboard, camera, micro SD card slot and headphone jack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"