Homecoming How old do you think Peter will/should be?

He should be an adult. Teen Spider-Man is the worst.

I think the actor should be 20-24 but a 16-18 year old spidey would be ideal (yes, I prefer them to cast older because many actors look younger than they actually are)

I could also go for a college aged spidey

It was just revaled that he will be a high school student so it appears 16-18 which IMO is a mistake. I was looking forward to a 23ish character

19-22

College years.

Spidey being in High School would contrast a little bit oddly with him being featured in Avengers, Civil War and Infinity War I feel.

It was just revaled that he will be a high school student so it appears 16-18 which IMO is a mistake. I was looking forward to a 23ish character

He'll be 23 eventually :yay:

I feel like High School Spiderman is an outdated concept.

To me Spiderman is great when he's placed in his adolescent years. Trying to juggle college, a job, a relationship, all the while trying to save the city as a super hero. People relate to that. Spiderman 2 captured this perfectly.

He's a metaphor for the responsibility of adulthood.

Dude, how old are you? In what world is 30 considered middle aged?

I dont want to wait that long! LOL

I turned 30 this year. :csad:

Now the Vulture is the only character I can relate to. :funny:

I think peter should be like 16 and cast like a 16-18 year old so that way he can be in sever sm movies. Really I would like to see a 30-35 year old has I am tired of young peter but if he was going to be 30-35 I would be even more made about AG not being back has age is really the only reason not to bring back AG has he was perfect. Man I wish we could get Grant Gustin from the flash that would make the lose of AG a little easier has grant has the nerdy akward but yet funny kind of peter personality.

Last edited:
My guess is college age as well. I imagine they want to cast someone young without giving a specific age, since people can be in college for years and years.

Last edited:
I think he'll be high school aged

Isn't it confirmed he's 15/16?

Yes. Confirmed at 15 or 16. Also, are articles where they say how long he's been Spidey by the time we see him in Civil War, and I think someone even says how long the standalone takes place after Civil War. It'd be smart for him to be a year older in the standalone, given that Holland is now 20.

It's gonna be great seeing the standalone knowing we've seen a small arc of him in Civil War already.

Why isn't there an option for 4 - 8 in the poll

Well, we know he's 15 years old in the solo film as confirmed by Feige, so that would make him 14 in Civil War

We already know he is 15. We dont need to guess it.

I was bored and bumped the thread. Mods can lock it.

Since he's supposed to be in High School then he should be of High School age.

I realized all the Amazing Spider-Man 3 threads are still in this forum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"