Homecoming Speculation : An adaptation of Spider-Men for Homecoming 3

marvelboy10

Civilian
Reaction score
(Sorry for my bad english, i'm french)

news_illustre_1338669164.jpg

Who would like an adaptation of the crossover spider-men in which Peter Parker earth 616 meets Miles morales in ultimate universe ? Let's discuss about it.

After all, Dr Strange the movie introduce the possibility of different dimensions and this sort of stuff. I'm sure, Marvel Studio think about it.

With this storyline, they have the possibility to exploit something different in comic book movies. Imagine the tobey maguire version of Spidey meeting the mcu version of miles morales (who can be introduce in spider-man homecoming 2 and takes the mantle of spidey after peter tom holland dies in avengers 4). The casting from Raimi era and Sam Raimi as director would return. Sam Raimi could see an opportinity to direct his Spider-Man 4.

The movie would begin with the funeral of Aunt-May from Raimi verse. Peter Parker tobey maguire is now a 40's old teacher of chemistry, married to MJ with a daughter. He stops being spider-man to take care of his family but he clearly miss his previous life as a hero. He doesn't assume well his father figure. Meanwhile a new villain emerges : Mysterio. Peter put his suit on, go fight him and enter in the mcu dimension. Peter meets miles, understand he is in an alternate universe and learn everything about this world.

they ask the help of dr strange (an other character who raimi is a fan if i'm not wrong) to catch mysterio. Later, Peter meets the aunt may from this dimension (a very emotionnel scene). We learn the real villain behind all of this : Spider-Carnage played by the peter parker of andrew garfield. He is destroyed mentally by the death of gwen stacy. The film conclude with his sacrifice, Mysterio in prison, Peter tobey going home, assuming his role as a father figure now and Miles Morales as the new Spider-man.

Miles Morales would be the real hero, without mentor at the beginning but then, peter tobey is here to help him. Tobey maguire the audience's point of view like wolverine in days of future past.

Theme : the mourning, the nostalgia, the legacy.

Character from mcu : Dr Strange, Cameo of Tony Stark at the end of final fight.

after credit scene : the daughter of peter beginning to climb a wall and Peter searching on internet the miles morales of his universe.

Title : Spider-Man Returns

What do you think, guys ?

Last edited:
No, if they want Miles they'll just have to wait until Peter gets older and it becomes natural to introduce a possible replacement (another option is to just have both active at the same time, with an age gap of 10 years or so).

Ugh I'm so sick of miles morales. Gone are the days when you had just one Spider-Man without him being shoved down your throat. It's like putting Batman and Batman beyond together in ever Batman adaption recently made. It's annoying. He's even in the new game. Idk I'm not hating on the guy. I just don't see what's so special about him and if you don't like him you're seen as racist. No other Spider-Man has been this shoe horned into the lore like miles has.

No offense, but none of this sounds like a good idea. All the dimension hoping, old actors returning, Raimi, returning. Also they're not going to kill Tom Holland in Avengers 4 lol. They purposely casted a young actor so that they could utilize him for a long time.

And I don't hate Miles like some others do, but I wouldn't want to see him on screen anytime soon.

Only Spider hero that should be onscreen is Peter Parker please and thank you. I've had it up to here with all these other 'Spider-Men' running around in all other media. Only time someone like Miles should show up is at the end of the arc of Peter Parker in the MCU when he's an adult (either retired or dead if they adapt the Death of Spider-Man storyline). Otherwise, they shouldn't EVER be multiple Spider-Men at one time, ever.

I don't hate Miles Morales, I just wish they used him onscreen instead of their version of Peter Parker.

I'm sorry, but no. Hell no. Peter Parker is Spider-Man. Until Miles gets his own personality and mythos I want him to stay out of the live action features. I mean, I can definitely see different personality traits between Peter and Miles in MARVEL'S SPIDER-MAN animation show. Why is it so difficult for Bendis to do the same for the character in the comics?

Peter Parker is Spider-Man. I'm sure that the MCU can do wonders with a character like him, but since they probably won't be making two Spider-Man films for Sony, why to even bother bringing him in now? Let Peter Parker be the teenager Spider-Man. We finally have the perfect guy for the role.

Please, no. Spidey is Peter Parker.

Shocked but happy to see all the anti-Miles reaction around here. Miles is a cold and calculated propaganda piece compared to the sheer stroke of genius that was Peter Parker and I cannot wait for five years from now when he is finally in the past.

Would be tight af to have Glover as Prowler though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"