Post Shazam...Rank the DCEU

1. Shazam!

Have trouble listing "Man of Steel", "Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ultimate Edition)" and "Wonder Woman" right now. Would have to think it through.

6. Suicide Squad
7. Justice League
I think you forgot Aquaman.

1. Aquaman
2. Shazam
3. Justice League
4. Batman v Superman
5. Wonder Woman
6. Man of Steel
7. Suicide Squad

I should note that, with the exception of Suicide Squad, I have enjoyed all the DCEU films.

Shazam
Aquaman
Wonder Woman
Man of Steel
Justice League
Suicide Squad
Batman v Superman

1. Aquaman
2. Shazam!
3. BvS Ultimate Edition
4. Man of Steel
5. Justice League
6. Suicide Squad
7. Wonder Woman

1. Man of Steel
2. Wonder Woman
3. Batman v Superman
4. Aquaman
5. Justice League
6. Shazam
7. Suicide Squad

1. Man of Steel
  2. Suicide Squad
  3. Justice League
  4. Batman V Superman :barf:
  5. Wonder Woman (finally watching it, I cringe at it. I'm going to give you all the guesses you want to have as ti why this is the worst of the bunch, but I'm not going to say the biggest flaw in this story that drops it to that level)

1. Shazam!
2. Wonder Woman

3. Aquaman

4. Justice League
5. Man of Steel

1) Man of Steel
2) Batman v Superman : Extended Edition
3) Shazam
4) Aquaman
5) Wonder Woman
6) Suicide Squad
7) Justice League

I don't dislike any of them in all honesty.

1. Man of Steel
  2. Aquaman (Finally watched this one. I enjoyed 4 out of 6 movies, that's a good thing, even if none of them is good. This one might be the best of the bunch)
  3. Suicide Squad
  4. Justice League
  5. Batman V Superman :barf:
  6. Wonder Woman (finally watched it, I cringed at it. I'm going to give you all the guesses you want to have as to why this is the worst of the bunch, but I'm not going to say the biggest flaw in this story that drops it to that level)

1. Wonder-woman

2. Aquaman

4. Man of Steel/Suicide Squad/Shazam

7. Batman vs Superman

Did not bother watching Justice League after the piece of trash that was BVS.Its failure was a surprise only to deniers

tenor.gif

original.gif

aquaman-arthur-curry-trident-jason-momoa.gif

200w.gif

tumblr_obwxxw4KzW1v03uqno9_250.gif

0ecfd6acb3dd668507af77d5b3e0eaa3073097afr1-390-330_128.gif

MQ1413-Justice-League-Superman-Batman-Wonder-Woman-DC-Movie-Hot-Art-Poster-Top-Silk-Light-Canvas.jpg_50x50.jpg

Last edited:
1. Man of Steel (8.5/10) Really did enjoy this take on Superman. I thought it built a strong foundation for this franchise that just crumbled over time.
2. Shazam! (8.5/10) A standout moment for DC and the only reason I'm taking the time to make this little list.
3. Wonder Woman (8.0/10) Decent throughout, but a weak final act and a lot of forgettable scenes.
4. Aquaman (7.0/10) I mean, fine. Nothing that made me angry. But quite a bit that made me bored. Visuals were awesome though.
5. Batman v Superman (6.5/10) It had things I liked, but many more that I didn't.
6. Suicide Squad (6.0/10) sorta like BvS, things I liked, but EVEN more that I didn't.
7. Justice League (5.5/10) like a lazy fly floating around the dog **** territory.

Shazam
Wonder Woman
Justice League
Aquaman
Man of Steel
Suicide Squad
Batman v Superman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members