Justice League How would yo introduce all the JLA members in the Film???

how about we start with the big 5 (SM,BM, WW, GL & Flash), and we do 5 15-20 minute "mini-movies" where each character can be displayed, in super form as well as secret identity form. At some point Dr. Fate will come into each story and "kidnap" the heroes. It's then revealed that Vandal Savage has been using Fate to secure each of the 5 hero's powers, somehow becoming a mega-villain. Eventually the 5 League members and Dr. Fate defeat Vandal.

Would give every character some breathing room, a chance to introduce each one, save Darkseid for JL 2 or 3, bring magic into the mix and force these god-like heroes to join forces.

I know, not very good, just trying to think outside the box!:)
not bad

Man Of Steel sequel, introduce new actor as Bruce Wayne (not Batman) coming to Metropolis with a team to gather the remains of his destroyed satellite.

Also introduce Diana of Themyscira, a diplomat from Themyscira who is returning Captain Steve Trevor who was a fighter pilot during the Kryptonian invasion but was shot down and landed on the island, by the final fight she joins Superman and officially gets named Wonder Woman.

Captain Carrie Ferris (I just think he's kinda hot girl) makes a return appearance in MOS2 making some kind of mention of Hal Jordan.

Flash should get his own movie either the same year as the MOS sequel or the year after it, it should have a tie in moment in it at some point.

Give Green Lantern another try, only lose the 90% of the movie being CGI, have actual sets, an actual suit that can be worn, make up and prosthetics for actual actors to wear as the aliens. Dont spend so much time on Earth, give Hal the ring on Earth at the start, then bye bye Earth, the rest of the movie takes place in space, final battle can "END" on Earth (think Secret Origin).....actually just make the Secret Origin story the movie story....thats what they originally said they were doing, actually do it this time lol.

Justice League, introduce Batman

Wonder Woman solo film.

that's how I would do it.

Man Of Steel sequel, introduce new actor as Bruce Wayne (not Batman) coming to Metropolis with a team to gather the remains of his destroyed satellite.

Also introduce Diana of Themyscira, a diplomat from Themyscira who is returning Captain Steve Trevor who was a fighter pilot during the Kryptonian invasion but was shot down and landed on the island, by the final fight she joins Superman and officially gets named Wonder Woman.

Captain Carrie Ferris (I just think he's kinda hot girl) makes a return appearance in MOS2 making some kind of mention of Hal Jordan.

Flash should get his own movie either the same year as the MOS sequel or the year after it, it should have a tie in moment in it at some point.

Give Green Lantern another try, only lose the 90% of the movie being CGI, have actual sets, an actual suit that can be worn, make up and prosthetics for actual actors to wear as the aliens. Dont spend so much time on Earth, give Hal the ring on Earth at the start, then bye bye Earth, the rest of the movie takes place in space, final battle can "END" on Earth (think Secret Origin).....actually just make the Secret Origin story the movie story....thats what they originally said they were doing, actually do it this time lol.

Justice League, introduce Batman

Wonder Woman solo film.

that's how I would do it.

If they'll go the guest appearance route, why not introduce GL slowly through the Flash movies if they catch on? Since people seem to be into the idea of a Flash/GL buddy cop movie, they can build that relationship in the solos and come in strong for JL.

Though it would run the risk of taking away from Flash's time to finally shine on screen... it could start off as cameos, but I'd like to see a Flash/GL. It'll be a while before WB is that confident though :/

How to make it fresh and different from Marvel, we already got a team up assembled trought different movies establishing each character.
While I really enjoyed it, my take to deferenciate it, and make it it´s own thing would be, just to make episodic movies, like a saga, a la SW, an ongoing struggle, something to look forward, a big danger is coming, the sense that Heroes first season got us hooked was the ¨we don´t know what´s coming BUT it´s coming¨, wich was lost after that season and the show went to ****.
Like the Hobbit you have this ongoing adventure splitted in several movies, why not make the same with these characters?, I know it´s riskier, it´s maybe more difficult for people to get it but it all depends on marketing and how the different movies establish this threat.
For instance, we´ve got Man of Steel, wich i loved, the arrival of Kal will have consecuencies.. other aliens will come to earth, people will try to overcome being not superhuman because they are in fear, experimenting, governaments, even the new Metropolis saviour.. Lex Luthor..
maybe some EVEN inspired by Superman..
Batman would feel threatened, he will be ready.
They can make ¨solo movies¨ for the summer and ¨the big event¨ on December, BUT i would like for them to just destroy the concept of solo movies and team movies, and just make it clear that this is what is going on on the hole universe at once. Like comics(i know movies work differently) you can have a big event spread in different issues from different collections, and then boom, all perspectives come together.

Marvel just introduced the real threat on Avengers.. barely(still love it), yeah the tesseract was shown, but all they were doing is, oh yeah there is going to be a team, that is cool, we are assembling, but they barely say that something will hit them and they need them for this.
This can be used strongly in other ways.

YES i know the difficulty, planning ahead for all of these scheme of movies, different directors visions...
Maybe one or two can make it all happen in a decade or more, like PJ is doing, just plan and shoot a couple of years and then release them on christmas. Yearly.

Im sorry if i did not make myself clear, this is not my first language.

Last edited:
The way I would introduce them depends entirely on whether or not the member gets his own film before JL.

If they'll go the guest appearance route, why not introduce GL slowly through the Flash movies if they catch on? Since people seem to be into the idea of a Flash/GL buddy cop movie, they can build that relationship in the solos and come in strong for JL.

Though it would run the risk of taking away from Flash's time to finally shine on screen... it could start off as cameos, but I'd like to see a Flash/GL. It'll be a while before WB is that confident though :/

well I did say the Flash movie should have some kind of tie-in moment, so why not have it be Hal Jordan showing up as himself or as GL :)

The new Batman should be introduced in the JL film although I'd still like a World's Finest film to happen at some stage. Hal Jordan I wouldn't mind reintroduced into a JL film too but wouldn't mind at all if he made a cameo in the Flash movie to establish that friendship between Barry and Hal. It's utterly pointless having a JL film with Barry and John Stewart, PERIOD!!! :nono:

- Wonder Woman and Aquaman movies need to happen before the JL film as well. Also I wouldn't mind John Jones making appearances in an Agent Coulson kinda capacity.

- I suppose if we get a Phase 2 of sorts then we could get a Hawkman/Hawkgirl movie later on with perhaps a Green Arrow film as well but that may be unlikely with the TV show currently happening.

As far as future JL films go:

- Film 1 could deal with an Alien threat bringing the League together, taking cues from the JL Animated Series or the New Frontier.

- Film 2 could introduce the Legion of Doom headed by Vandal Savage and then....

- Film 3 dealing with Darkseid. It would be a long wait for Darkseid but I believe it will be worth it.

As far as new League members go, I suppose in future installments we could see the likes of Plastic-Man, Shazam, Booster Gold, Red Tornado, Blue Beetle etc because they're going to include new members which is likely to be a given.

Last edited:
Justice League can wait until the time is right. I don't care how long it takes anymore. I just want a re-imagined Batman and Wonder Woman film.

Im sure GDT's Dark Universe will be happening before JLA too.

Justice League can wait until the time is right. I don't care how long it takes anymore. I just want a re-imagined Batman and Wonder Woman film.

Im sure GDT's Dark Universe will be happening before JLA too.

Well if that's the case for Batman, then a World's Finest movie should be the ideal way to introduce him and Bruce Wayne to this new universe.

Solo Flash movie in December 2014 (if a script is already finished) - Charlie Hunnam for the role.

Solo WW movie in March 2015 - Gemma Arterton for role

MoS 2 in December 2015. Use this film to introduce Bruce Wayne. In the movie Bruce partners will Lex to rebuild Metropolis after the events of MoS. They are the two richest men on the planet, lets say worth about $100 billion apiece. This will lead directly into...

World's Finest in May 2016. Which will see Superman and Batman decide to start a team by the end. This will lead directly into the events of....

Justice League in December 2016 (since it won't have competition at the box office, this could pull an Avatar and be #1 at the box office for weeks/months). This movie will concentrate on the Big-5 of the Justice League. And because all the other characters have been introduced, JLA will just introduce GL John Stewart.

The plot should either revolve around, or involve in someway, the Guardians. There should be a threat so large that Superman, Batman, WW, and Flash can't meet it on their own and John Stewart gets introduced and helps the team against whatever threat it is. I'm not sure if Darkseid should be the villain so soon, he's really the big kahuna in the DC Universe in terms of villains and maybe should be saved for JLA 2, or 3.

Perhaps the threat should be Crime Syndicate, Intergang, or Vandal Savage.

Once JLA is finished release a bunch of "2nd Generation" (not Phase 2 :woot:) solo movies included sequels and introduce Aquaman and Martian Manhunter with their own films.

I think Aquaman movie should concentrate on the Atlantis/lost-civilization angel. Make it like an Indiana Jones/Uncharted type of adventure movie. Maybe change Arthur's backstory to be an archeologist searching for Atlantis. Something along those lines.

The MM solo movie should reveal that MM has been aiding league members for a few films now. Maybe he really does end up being General Swanwick. Or perhaps in Flash and WW solos we get a reoccurring character but they remain mysterious. The Nick Fury analogy is not quite accurate, but I think having a character that spans all these DCCU films would string them together well.

Wow General Swanwick secretly as Martian Manhunter?! I wouldn't mind that at all! :)

Wow General Swanwick secretly as Martian Manhunter?! I wouldn't mind that at all! :)

I would. I prefer Martian Manhunter to be a detective, not a General for the US army.

MM needs to be a detective living under cover in Gotham City

2015: MOS2, Wonder Woman
2016: Caped Crusader, The Flash
2017: Green Lantern Corps, WW2, World's Finest
2018: CC2, Aquaman, Brave and the Bold
2019: Atlantis-Themysciran War, CC3, GLC2
2020: MOS 3, Justice League 1: Secret Origins
2021: Justice League 2: The Anti Life Equation, Justice League 3: Crisis on Infinite Earths

Shooting Justice League 1-3 all at once, LOTR style. That's how I'd do it.

Two JL films in one year? No way they would do that.

I would. I prefer Martian Manhunter to be a detective, not a General for the US army.

MM needs to be a detective living under cover in Gotham City

Yeah it's not exactly that bad of an idea but like you said Det. John Jones should definitely remain. Heck if they're looking for a little humour from the guy I suppose his love of Oreos may have a part in that. :)

General Swanwick should totally be Martian Manhunter if they can't get Lance Reddick lol. I wanna see the General bite into an oreo in the next Superman, then somebody grabs the whole bag from him....

.. "ARE YOU F'N STOOOPID!!???"

I would have made movies about Flash, Wonder woman, Batman, Green Lantern and Man of steel 2 where not only the actual heroes or respective villains are introduced but also some sub-heroes and sub-villains.
For instance GL could in some way also introduce future alien JL members or enemies such as Martian Manhunter, Hawk Girl and Mongul.

Batman could introduce Deathstroke and Green Arrow. Aquaman could be saved from Lex in MoS 2 as Supes kicks Lex environmentally unhealthy plan in the butt.
I think that Clark Kent should be presented in Batman somehow. I would really like for Bruce and Clark to have been buddies before the establishment of JL.
The first JL movie would be about some kind of evil organization that makes it impossible for each individual hero to fight the villains properly.

This makes Bruce call Clark and since Clark seldom has trouble due to his powers he doesn´t experience the problem in the same way. So Bruce suggests that a team must be established.

I´m thinking you get to see different places around the world along with texts “Starling City” and then suddenly you get to see Oliver in action but as you expect him to win,
he suddenly loses because some other villain is working with the one Oliver just beat or something.

Diana or GL don´t usually roam cities fighting crime so I´m not sure they would need help but GL could since he could be assigned to help the humans?
Supes could be familiar with Diana from another movie so he could just ask her if she could help. Or perhaps the bat has some super invitation plan.

Okey I know, maybe not the best but what do you think about villains making a team first that leads to JL establishment? Would that differ to much from the comics?

I'm thinking you get to see different places around the world along with texts “Starling City” and then suddenly you get to see Oliver in action but as you expect him to win, he suddenly loses because some other villain is working with the one Oliver just beat or something.

I do hope the Cinematic Universe steers away from calling Queen's hometown Starling City too. Keep it at Star City nothing wrong with that. Keeping the cities in mind, I can't wait til we get to see Central City with the Flash and all. At least we got Coast City but it can always be redone in future Hal Jordan GL flicks. :)

I can´t wait either! Which Flash do you think it will be W.W or B.A?

Needs to be Barry especially since it's likely we'll have Hal.

Yeah. I haven´t read so much DC, I think I have seen more DC than I have read tbh.
Why is it more likely that we have Hal? Is it because he was the first GL and they published the other guy at a time where the JL had been around for a while?

Just curious :)

Well Hal along with Barry are part of the Silver Age hence the more popular incarnations of GL and the Flash respectively. Plus that was when the JL was formed so best to start with those two. Don't want John Stewart - maybe someday we'll get separate GL movies involving Kyle, Guy and John in the future. Also Hal and Barry need to have their friendship established. It's one of the more important dynamics plus they can represent the lighter side of the League as well. The way things are going the films could likely follow the New 52 blueprint - heck Aquaman right off those pages would be perfect! :)

Hehe okey! As long as they offically make Flash run faster than supes it´s fine with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"