How would you want to see Zod?

mawo32

Should be studying...
Reaction score
I know there's already a Zod episode thread so I doubt this was in it, but if this question has already been asked, then I apologize.
If you had a choice, what would you rather see in the Zod character. The one who resembles a human being/kryptonian (Terrence Stamp style from Supes 1 and 2) or the intensely armoured version (see Zod in Wikipedia) from the comics. If I remember correctly, he has been portrayed humanly in the comics at certain points but at most other times in armour.
I would definitely want to see him in armour but I doubt the producers of Smallville could afford it.
What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately I'm at work right now so I don't really have the opportunity to. I'm closing my screen every few minutes... Haha sorry man.

mawo32 said:
Unfortunately I'm at work right now so I don't really have the opportunity to. I'm closing my screen every few minutes... Haha sorry man.
hope you are not working for norad..

:)

doh.jpg

I would love to see him played by Gerard Christopher but I don't think that's gonna happen unfortunatly. We will probably never see Zod in human form other than on Lex's body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"