How would you want to see Zod?

mawo32

Should be studying...
Reaction score
I know there's already a Zod episode thread so I doubt this was in it, but if this question has already been asked, then I apologize.
If you had a choice, what would you rather see in the Zod character. The one who resembles a human being/kryptonian (Terrence Stamp style from Supes 1 and 2) or the intensely armoured version (see Zod in Wikipedia) from the comics. If I remember correctly, he has been portrayed humanly in the comics at certain points but at most other times in armour.
I would definitely want to see him in armour but I doubt the producers of Smallville could afford it.
What are your thoughts?

Unfortunately I'm at work right now so I don't really have the opportunity to. I'm closing my screen every few minutes... Haha sorry man.

mawo32 said:
Unfortunately I'm at work right now so I don't really have the opportunity to. I'm closing my screen every few minutes... Haha sorry man.
hope you are not working for norad..

:)

doh.jpg

I would love to see him played by Gerard Christopher but I don't think that's gonna happen unfortunatly. We will probably never see Zod in human form other than on Lex's body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"