Daredevil (2003)
X2 (2003)
Hulk (2003)
Spider-Man 2 (2004)
Punisher (2004)
Blade Trinity (2004)
Elektra (2005)
Fantastic Four (2005)

Id like to see what order people rank these films.

Mine are

1. Spider-Man
2. Spider-Man 2
3. X2
4. Fantastic Four
5. X men
6. Daredevil
7. Blade 2
8. Blade
9. Hulk
10. Punisher
11. Blade Trinity
12. Elektra

Also soon there is going to be a 13th and 14th marvel film X men 3 and ghost rider. Id like you to tell me where you think X3 will be placed in this order for worldwide gross.

Spider-Man $821.7 mil
Spider-Man 2 $783.7 mil
X2 $406.5 mil
Fantastic Four $330.1 mil
X men $296 mil
Hulk $245.3 mil
Daredevil $179.2 mil
Blade 2 $155 mil
Blade $131.2 mil
Blade Trinity $128.9 mil
Elektra $56.5 mil
Punisher $54.7 mil

Personally I think Ghost Rider will make more money than Blade maybe Blade 2 Im
going to say it will be between Daredevil and Blade 2. This is depending on whether Ghost Rider gets as much advertisement as Daredevil, which wasn’t much. If its well advertised like Fantastic Four I can see it being in between DD and the Hulk.

However X3 will do much better it will definitely beat the first x men and probably FF but I have a feeling it wont do as good as X2. So ill say between FF and X2.

What are your predictions?

How I rate them:
1. Spider-Man
2. Spider-Man 2
3. X2
4. X men
5. Fantastic Four
6. Blade
7. Hulk
8. Blade Trinity
9. Punisher
10. Blade 2
11. Elektra
12. Daredevil

Worldwide Gross:
I think X3 will gross more than X2, but less than SM2

I hope at least higher than Spiderman 2 in U.S. Box office this is the 3rd movie it should be so damn big.

You thought Fantastic Four was better than X-Men? Wow. Not saying you're wrong, I'm right, but man, I thought FF was so incredibly average.

I really hope that X3 grosses more than S2. And I have no doubt that X3 will do better than X2 did. There is SO much hype for this movie. I've gotten every single one of my friends waiting to see this. Ghost Rider, eh.

Anyways, here's how I rate them. Not the biggest fan of the Spiderman movies, they seemed too campy to me.

1. X2
2. X-Men
3. Spider-Man
4. Spider-Man 2
5. Fantastic Four
6. Punisher
7. Daredevil
8. Hulk

Didn't see the rest. I hope to put X3 above everything else.

I would rank 'em:

1. Spider-Man 2
2. X2
3. X-Men
4. Spider-Man
5. Hulk
6. Blade

(Not a horror fan. Never seen the others, though I do want to catch up to Daredevil and FF one of these days.)

As to box office, I'll predict X3 to do basically what X2 did. I'm not sure I see it going much up or down...

X2
X-Men
Spiderman 2
Spiderman
Elektra
Fantastic four
Daredevil
Hulk

I have not seen the others but after i have seen X3 that most probaly be my 1st

Hmm. Id say X men and spiderman are their strongest (subject to change by may 26th), spiderman feeling more like the superman films imo.

Hulk was muddled. IMO Ang Lee had a great vision but also had some corny ideas. The result: so/so... pretty good story though. He wasnt afraid to halt the action to have actual storytime. But I can definitely see how half the folks like the film and half hate it. Its like a hologram: you can see good or bad. The trip up was not making sure the bad aspects were gone by final draft. Advice for Ang Lee: dont mix cartoony superman style with dramatic "Jim Cameron" esque style... it wont fully work. Its one or the other. Both sides will find it flawed because they hate the other style and you get a weaker core audience ;)

Those are about all of the marvel flicks I like.

No. It insulted my intelligence. A giant bubble that turns people into mutants? Lame!

Blade
X2
Spidey2
Spidey
X-men
Hulk
Blade 2
Blade Trinity
Daredevil (only if it is Dir.Cut we're talking about otherwise it might tie FF)
Fantastic Four
Elektra
Punisher

and I'm thinking overall worldwide at $450, opening w/e NorthAm is $65 and tops out at $220.
DVD IF packed with features will rock it.
Meanwhile the clock ticks towards the end of May...

The Hulk/X2 (Sorry but this pick is too close to call)
Spider-Man 2
Blade 2
Blade
X-Men
Daredevil The Director's Cut
Spider-Man
Fantastic Four
Elektra
The Punisher
Blade Trinity

Domestic gross of X3=245 million. International gross of X3=230 million.

my list:
1.Spider-Man 2
2.X2
3.Spider-Man
4.X-Men
5.Blade
6.Daredevil (it might be higher if i watch all the Director's Cut)
7.Hulk
8.Punisher
9.Blade 2
10.Elektra
11.Fantastic Four (yes I'd rather watch Elektra)
12.Blade Trinity

gamemiester said:
y is FF rated so low
i had a problem with the casting choice (though michael chiklis and chris evans were great together). it was slow and boring, the Thing looked like a giant sqeeze toy, and Doctor Doom was one of the most poorly acted and unbelievable villains ive ever seen.

here is my list

1. spiderman 2
2. x-men 2
3. spiderman
4. fantastic four
5. the punisher
6. blade
7. x-men
8. daredevil
9. hulk
10. blade 2
11. blade -trinity
12. elektra

that was tough to do because between fantastic four and blade 2 it was pretty close. blade has to be one of the best openings to a film over so thats why it higher than it might have been

How I rate them:
1.Spider-man 2
2.X2
3.X-men
4.Spider-man
5.Blade 2
6.Blade
7.Fantastic 4
8.The Hulk
9.Blade Trinity

I still haven't seen DD, Elektra, and Punisher!!! I'm hoping X3 will become the #1 best marvel film!!!:up:

I guess I need to see Spiderman 2 again...I just didn't think it was as good as the first but everyone has it above the first.

I dont actually prefer the 1st spiderman the 2nd had too little action and too much of a love story/drama. Still great though.

Id like to see what order people rank these films.
Mine are

1. Spider-Man
2. Spider-Man 2
3. X2
4. Fantastic Four
5. X men
6. Daredevil
7. Blade 2
8. Blade
9. Hulk
10. Punisher
11. Blade Trinity
12. Elektra
Good to see some love for FF. I loved it. And I loved how much money it made...and how much it must have cheesed off all the critics who tried as hard as they could to get everyone to hate it. Gee guys...I guess you don't matter, do you?

Here's mine:

1) X2 (2003)
2) Spider-Man 2 (2004)
3) Spider-Man (2002)
4) X-men (2000)
5) Fantastic Four (2005)
6) Blade 2 (2002)
7) Blade (1998)
8) Punisher (2004)
9) Daredevil (2003)
10) Blade Trinity (2004)
11) Elektra (2005)
12) Hulk (2003)

I have no idea about how much money a movie will make. I couldn't even begin to guess.

My rankings...

X2
Daredevil
X-Men
Spider-Man 2
Hulk
Punisher
Spider-Man
Fantastic Four

As for X3, I figure it will make a little less than X2, but more than FF. I'd say X3 will be hurt by the fact that it's the 3rd movie, plus the fact that it has so much competition and all the dubious production buzz.

I would have the two spiderman movies at the top of my list.

Compitition? X2 had Matrix Revolutions which opened one or two weekends after it. X3 has Da Vinci Code a weekend before, but has the entire Memorial weekend to itself and a weekend or two until any other big movie comes in. And the first big movie: Cars...

I don't think X3 is going to do worse than X2 at all.

X2
Spiderman 2
X-Men
Elektra
Spiderman
Couldn't care less about the rest. (especially FF4)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"