Howard the Duck on DVD!

Sam Fisher

Heavy Meddle
Reaction score
In the UK at least. And now in the US.

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_item.asp?userid=99366453794722&item_id=1441311&searchID=250597

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/howard-the-duck.html

Title: Howard the Duck
Starring: Ed Gale
Released: 18th February 2008
SRP: £12.99

Further Details:
Metrodome Distribution has announced the release of Howard the Duck for the 18th of February 2008, priced at around £12.99. This release will mark the first time that the full, uncut version of the film has been available in the UK. The only confirmed bonus material is the original theatrical trailer. We'll try and bring you a better shot of the artwork soon.

Last edited:
Do I hear the four horsemen of the apocalypse?

HOLY SH--, er whoa, that is pretty damn cool :applaud

great, howard is a legend.

if only george lucas could see that!

I's high time we got a Howard Special Edition! (Dark Overlord shoots first)

Lea Thompson in her underwear making out with an antropomorphic, bipedular duck.

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/howard-the-duck2.html

Title: Howard the Duck
Starring: Lea Thompson
Released: 10th March 2009
SRP: $14.98

Further Details:
Universal Home Video has revealed artwork for a special edition of Howard the Duck which will arrive in stores March 10th. Retail will be around $14.98. Extras will include behind the scenes featurettes (A Look Back at Howard the Duck, Releasing the Duck, News, The Stunts of Howard the Duck, The Special Effects of Howard the Duck, The Music of Howard the Duck), and teaser trailers. The artwork is attached:

htd.jpg

cool, I'll buy it just to see Lea Thompson in her underwear :applaud

That image got me through some "hard" times as a youngster.

Now we want a Blu-Ray release

I haven't seen this movie since I was 7, I am going to rent it and check it out again.

cool, I'll buy it just to see Lea Thompson in her underwear :applaud

Lea Thompson in her underwear making out with an antropomorphic, bipedular duck.

This movie was the only time I found Lea Thompson hot. Not as hot as BTTF co-star and 80s Hollywood teen movie girlfriend of choice Elisabeth Shue.

So I'm guessing Lea Thompson is only attractive when a duck is involved :shock

Cool. I don't know why people hate this movie so much, I liked HTD. It was fun IMO.:woot:

This movie was the only time I found Lea Thompson hot. Not as hot as BTTF co-star and 80s Hollywood teen movie girlfriend of choice Elisabeth Shue.

So I'm guessing Lea Thompson is only attractive when a duck is involved :shock

I used to have a crush on her, although Caroline in the City pretty much killed any hotness she once had.

Lea Thompson looked pretty good on the VH1 Series "I Love the 80's"

LOL, they still put Lucas' name on the DVD when he hates that movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"