Hype Survivor HS18: Glamorama DAY 6 Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

Holly Goodhead

Avenger
Reaction score
Okay folks, here's the deal. For the people who have no idea what this thread is about, I'll explain. The three tribes in Kipobe and I's Survivor game had to come up with original posters of themselves as superheroes. Now it;s up to you guys, the artists that you are, to pick a winner!

TheFratPack.jpg

Frat Force 7

Darren Daring- Daring Darren--- Darren was an Accountant from the planet Brodeo. Due to a unique genetic anomaly, he was selected to venture forth into the cosmos. After Crash landing on earth, he found he had the powers of Flight, Strength, and unbreakable Glue that he could secrete from his ears. Major Badass.

Lackey- Little Princess--- Daughter of Charles Manson and a female Charles Manson Clone. Raised by the government to be an unstoppable of killing machine. Escaped at the age of 9, only to be found and adopted by Vice Lord. Psychotic

Equint77- Dr. Dairy--- Mild Mannered scientist who was bombarded by Gamma Rays while drinking some milk. He Melded souls with the Carton, taking on his present form. Now has mastery over all Dairy, can force cheese to obey his every command, and can spew an unlimited supply of milk out of his mouth to refresh friends and drown enemies.

Kmack- Rainbow Girl--- Able to alter people’s feelings using the colors of the rainbow… blue – sad, red – angry, yellow – gay…

Tsunulia- Ker-man--- Armed with a tongue Gene Simmons would be jealous of. He uses his tongue as a whip, lasso and sometimes jumprope… Abilities include superhuman leaping, and sticking to walls.

maxwell’s demon- Charlie Braun--- Strength fueled by anger caused by life’s unwillingness to give him a break. The more he loses the stronger he gets.

Mr Lex Luthor - Vice Lord--- After following in his great-great-great grandfather's footstep and researching on the Man of Steel himself and his past with the world's greatest scientists that no money could buy, he can fly and lift 500 tons, using the postmodern advanced technology. Mess with him and he'll mess with YOU.

-------------------------------

graf8.png

Team Name: The Sinners
(From Left to Right)

Code Name: Invidius
Alias: Kypade
Powers: Invidius is an Empath whose feeds off an enemies' opposing power therfore establishing a mental link with the opposing party. With this ability, and being is also a sociopath at heart, he can create a mental inbalance, confusion or insanity just by uttering the word, "Kypade".

Code Name: Irus
Alias: Venom Drool
Powers: Don’t make Irus angry, you wouldn’t like him when he’s angry. Irus is the powerhouse of the team with superhuman strength, stamina and acute sensitivity. The madder he gets, the tougher he becomes!

Code Name: Luxuria
Alias: Sofa
Powers: As the team’s resident Telepath, your mind is her plaything. Luxuria is able to alter your reality by giving the illusion of your heart's desire. She Emits powerful pheromones that break down your inhibitions making you a slave to her will.

Code Name: Superbius
Alias: Erzengel
Powers: If Superbius sounds condescending, it’s because he the smartest man on the planet. Superbius is the team’s Strategist and with his high intellect, leads the team into battle. He's a high level telekinetic which allows him to lift a tanker truck as easily as a feather off the floor.

Code Name: Acedia
Alias: Childlike Wild
Powers: Acedia would rather be procrastinating and with her ability to slow down time and stop an opponent in their tracks, she can do so. She doesn't have any physically alarming qualities but she has been rumoured to turn back time when anry enough.

Code Name: Avaritius
Alias Master Chief
Powers: Avaritius never met a pocket he didn’t like. As a “former” thief, Greed’s abilities of phazing through objects allowed him to rob his victim's blind. But just because he lurks in the shadows doesn’t mean he doesn’t like to get his hands dirty. A skilled technological warrior makes him a formidable foe, who could shot a flea off a dog’s nose.

Code Name: Gulus
Alias: Mee
Powers: Gulus lives up to his name by feeding off anything you throw at him. Any elemental, magical and astral effects do not phase him and allows Gulus to grow exponentially in size and strength. Don't let his feeble exterior fool you...

-----------------------------

SuperDuper.jpg

The team's name is "Virtuoso"

It consists of The Artisan, Outlet, and Tidal Wave.

The Artisan's bio: He is a young man who is bright, and can see the evil natures of the world, but is powerless to stop it... that is... until something amazing happens. While doodling in his sketch pad, he creates two superheroes named Outlet and Tidal Wave. Then as he finishes them, he finds himself in danger, and wills them to life. Amazed at his new powers, the young man decides to craft them into a team and calls them the Virtuoso. He is one who wishes to make a differance in the world, and now he has his oppertunity. He is not a toned hero himself, and thus, does not go out into the fields, but he keeps tabs on his two heroes and keeps a sketch pad available at all times. As the other two heroes go to war, he aids them with sketches. He may sketch a dragon and bring it to life to aid them, or he may simply create their next meal. He remains behind the scenes, and so he does not use a costume, as he has no need for one. He is the brains and creativity behind the team. His mind is his limitation, so though he may seem to be the weakest member of the Virtuoso, he may just be the most powerful.

Note: His ability to will his creations to life may be simply a branch of some greater mental ability, but he is yet to explore the possibility.

Outlet's powers: Can generate massive quantities of electricity, theoretically up to approximately ten million volts. He also has the ability to store and absorb a seemingly limitless amount of electricity. He's been known to use his abilities to manipulate the bioelectric currents in the human brain

Tidal Wave's powers: Has the power to control any available water. Her powers range from being able to burst water pipes to access water up to creating tidal waves in the ocean. She is also able to turn into water herself, and can disperse herself into already existing water in order to hide or travel quickly. She can also gather existing water to propel it with great force.

Rules for the players
* No mass PMing.
* No soliciting votes in other threads.
* No multiple name votes.
If I catch you cheating, points will be deducted.

You may vote for your own team.
If a player votes for another teams poster, it counts as 5 votes.
Host votes count as 5 votes.

The poll will last for 24 hours.

This makes me wish I was playing this time :csad:

i like ours a lot.... you guys need to tell me who drew that so I can send him a thank you PM.

Equint77 said:
i like ours a lot.... you guys need to tell me who drew that so I can send him a thank you PM.

Mrh......with some numbers....... Cool guy :up:

Well, i'm proud of our submission. We worked hard to get our team concept together and the powers are unique to our chracters.. it's all in the details :cool:

Tsunulia said:
Mrh......with some numbers....... Cool guy :up:

yeah.. i'm gonna ask brodie who this person is.... they did an amazing job.

Equint77 said:
yeah.. i'm gonna ask brodie who this person is.... they did an amazing job.

His sn is on the pic properties. Mrh7448.

heh. he's 5 months older than me.
now i don't feel so bad his pic was chosen over mine.

Colossal Spoons said:
.....it's a girl obviously.

then i meant Outlet, obviously.
i couldn't be bothered to read your descriptions:o

just kidding its a pretty cool pic, who drew it?:meow:

maxwell's demon said:
Lex drew some other stuff, as did Tsunny and I- but we went with Mrh.
A right decision, too.

I'm tempted to post the colored version of ours, just to level with the Sinners team poster. :rolleyes:

I wish that I wan't portrayed as a guy though :csad:

Holly Goodhead said:
I thought Lex drew it? Liar!
LMAO!
laugh.gif

He did do a draft (a fairly good one btw) it just wasn't used for our submission.

Tsunulia said:
I wish that I wan't portrayed as a guy though :csad:

in my original stab at it i drew you as kermit in a wig:meow:

(before you pointed me to your fanart thread)

i dont know.. our team is still the most unique and actually believable super hero squad?

maxwell's demon said:
then i meant Outlet, obviously.
i couldn't be bothered to read your descriptions:o

just kidding its a pretty cool pic, who drew it?:meow:

:cmad:

A friend of mine did it. He kinda wants to do this for a living :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"