• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hulk on American Gladiators:

I saw the clip. Dang, why can't they just show one clip instead of -blink blink blink- through them so you have to rewind to catch it again. Oh well. I liked the rain shots.

Yeah the rain clips are nice. The new shot I mentioned above of Hulk and Betty in the dark was a rain shot. Hulk's pose was nice.

I know. I'm excited about the rain clips because it'll show the full extent of the Hulk's emotion. Emotion in CGI is very important, I think.

Definitely. Sells the CGI even more as well as making Hulk a character you'll at least feel for.

For the wrestling fans.....they are showing a sneek preview at the end of RAW

I saw the episode.. I thought they were going to have Ferrigno be a guest-host, but they just panned to a shot of him in the audience with his family, enjoying the show.. another gladiator, "Titan" had on green paint for one of the contests.. still, it was a good overall promotion, I saw the clip, it was good, though I closed my eyes, I'm trying to wait until the movie comes out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"