Hulk on Hulu?

Dasher10

I'm like Deadpool IRL
Reaction score
Since Comcast will soon own a third of Hulu with Disney owning the other two thirds, Comcast will already be signing off on Hulu originals alongside Disney. Once the Disney/Fox merger happens, would this increase the chance of a Hulk sequel on the platform?

Moreover, this saves theatrical release dates going forward and could also lead to She-Hulk, Red Hulk and Totally Awesome Hulk.

No. The project would not be cost effective for the Hulu medium. Universal would be the distributor, so the distribution would be up to them, not Marvel/Disney. I see no way they say yes to this.

No. The project would not be cost effective for the Hulu medium. Universal would be the distributor, so the distribution would be up to them, not Marvel/Disney. I see no way they say yes to this.

I feel like if you change Hulk into Joe Fixit, you can do a mid-budget Hulk film.

I feel like if you change Hulk into Joe Fixit, you can do a mid-budget Hulk film.

Mo-cap is expensive. It would never work. Further, all he Hulk fight scenes likely would feel cheap.

Yeah, Hulk needs environmental damage on top of his normal stuff to feel powerful. Not a good look for a TV show. Even the Lou Ferrigno joint had him Hulk out for a few minutes at the end, nothing more.

A Hulk show would probably be one they'd want on the Disney service anyway.

I don't see Ruffalo doing a Hulk TV show.

A Hulk show would probably be one they'd want on the Disney service anyway.

That's why it's maddening that Comcast won't either sell the rights back, nor will they make a film.

Yeah, I really hate Comcast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"