Hulk VS DC ?????

Jplaya2023 said:
1. Check the sig

2. Spiderman uses that as motivation always doubting himself its nothing new with him.

3. Hulk needs a healing factor because he isnt agile or fast enough to dodge bullets like i've seen batman do countless times.

Face it, without the green skin, the hulk is the blob.
1) What about your sig? All I find is :o

2) Spider-Man has never shown to use that as motivation, though. Show me in the comics and if not (which you can't) you have to at least consider that maybe he's really saying Hulk is greater than him. :up: If you deny this, that would make you a real bad fanboy.

Remember, you're only saying this about Spider-Man and his motivation as your personal belief, not fact. This means it may not be as you say. You can't deny this. So, if you're honest, it could really be Hulk > Spider-Man.

3) Bullets bounce off Hulk. So, he doesn't need to dodge bullets.

4) Hulk has beaten the Blob so Hulk > Blob.

Jplaya2023 said:
1. Check the sig

2. Spiderman uses that as motivation always doubting himself its nothing new with him.

3. Hulk needs a healing factor because he isnt agile or fast enough to dodge bullets like i've seen batman do countless times.

Face it, without the green skin, the hulk is the blob.

1) I don't know about everyone else, but I NEVER see ANYONE give you any kind of respect, :rolleyes:

2) Motivation? How is doubting yourself motivational? If anything you lose before you even get started. What a strange reality you live in, lol.

3) Lol, the Hulk doesn't NEED to dodge anything. Bullets have been bouncing off of him since the beginning. Along with missiles, nukes, gamma bombs, etc... And anything that CAN hurt him his healing factor takes care of. Oh, and he happens to be VERY fast. He achieved exit velocity in the past, meaning he was moving at over 25,000 mph, :)

Lol, the Blob has absolutely NOTHING on the Hulk. The Hulk is leagues above him as far as power.

rodhulk said:
1) What about your sig? All I find is :o

2) Spider-Man has never shown to use that as motivation, though. Show me in the comics and if not (which you can't) you have to at least consider that maybe he's really saying Hulk is greater than him. :up: If you deny this, that would make you a real bad fanboy.

Remember, you're only saying this about Spider-Man and his motivation as your personal belief, not fact. This means it may not be as you say. You can't deny this. So, if you're honest, it could really be Hulk > Spider-Man.

3) Bullets bounce off Hulk. So, he doesn't need to dodge bullets.

4) Hulk has beaten the Blob so Hulk > Blob.

1. check them links

2. Nope doubt is what fuels the human soul, and with pete being so humble he uses the doubt as motivation. Pete holds back.

3. I dont care he aint fast enough to dodge em that my point.

4. batman beaten the hulk so batman> hulk

thanks for playing

Mad Bull said:
1) I don't know about everyone else, but I NEVER see ANYONE give you any kind of respect, :rolleyes:

2) Motivation? How is doubting yourself motivational? If anything you lose before you even get started. What a strange reality you live in, lol.

3) Lol, the Hulk doesn't NEED to dodge anything.

Lol, the Blob has absolutely NOTHING on the Hulk. The Hulk is leagues above him as far as power.

1. click the links an u will see

2. doubt fuiels the soul you should know that

3. he aint fast thats my point. Batman's speed >>>>>> hulk

4. Blob can lift 100 tons he owns hulk

sorry your lying, the only time they fought batman owned him

I'm aware this Jplaya is just some weirdo who loves to argue, but I at least had to reply to this for anyone else reading. In that same comic, later, Batman tries to same trick and Hulk waves the gas away.

Batman then hides in the shadows of the building, and Hulk responds by simply taking down the whole building, leaving Batman for dead. In fact, it's the Joker of all people who pulls Bats from the rubble.

And comparing Blob to Hulk is just silly. I won't even touch it.

Jplaya2023 said:
1. check them links

2. Nope doubt is what fuels the human soul, and with pete being so humble he uses the doubt as motivation. Pete holds back.

3. I dont care he aint fast enough to dodge em that my point.

4. batman beaten the hulk so batman> hulk

thanks for playing
1) As I said, all I get is :o

2) Show me in the comics. If not, then you're
'just saying this.' There is no FACT to back you up. Spiderman even once thought Hulk was gonna kill him and admitted his defeat and demise but was saved by the army. You see, the comics don't show what you say but they, as the ultimate source, that's where we know about our characters, confirms what I say. Hulk is way....way over Spider-Man. The comics are > you, playa. Sorry.

And the comics never mention anything about Spider-Man talking to himself for motivation as you say it. What the comics clearly show is Spider-Man saying he can't stop the Hulk and that the Hulk can kill him. If he really didn't mean this, the comics would put a caption or something saying he didn't mean it so us readers would know, but since they don't do this, the 'only' conclusion 'must' be because what Spider-Man is saying to himself is true, he can't stop the Hulk and the Hulk can kill him. That's what the comics say. Now, you can still believe something else if you want (though I don't know how you could), but don't state it as fact cause if the comics don't show what you're saying, then you have to agree you 'might be wrong.'

3) You don't know if Hulk isn't fast enough? Fact is, Hulk doesn't need speed against bullets as they bounce off him. That's my point.

4) Batman only had one 'lucky' way to beat Hulk but that was it. Without gas or bad writing, Hulk should beat Batman every time. And, in fact, as a poster showed a couple posts above, gas didn't work the second time on Hulk and now Bat's ran because he could do nothing to the Hulk. Bats had to be saved by the joker so that means Hulk > Batman.

Badfish40oz said:
I'm aware this Jplaya is just some weirdo who loves to argue, but I at least had to reply to this for anyone else reading. In that same comic, later, Batman tries to same trick and Hulk waves the gas away.

Batman then hides in the shadows of the building, and Hulk responds by simply taking down the whole building, leaving Batman for dead. In fact, it's the Joker of all people who pulls Bats from the rubble.

And comparing Blob to Hulk is just silly. I won't even touch it.
Yes, that's it. Batman was toast and Hulk could have killed Bats. :up:

Batman was just lucky the first time but as I said a couple of times in above posts, besides being 'lucky with gas' or 'bad writing,' Hulk is way, way > Batman and the fight shows this, especially the second time when Bat's hides from the Hulk. Batman's not even in Hulk's league.

As I said in my above post, Batman probably got his only lucky win against the Hulk the first time and he should never get another win cause Hulk is just way to beyond him as the second fight showed (and even the first fight cause the gas was only lucky. Aside from that, Bats couldn't do anything to the Hulk).

As for the blob, the Hulk has beaten him over a couple of times, not even a hard fight.

Smart Hulk aka Professor Hulk is:

1. Smarter than Batman (Intellect of Banner)
2. Faster than Batman (Can move by jumping or running faster than Batman could ever run)
3. Stronger than Batman. (Bane broke Batman's back. Hulk could break Bane's back without breaking a sweat)

Hulk would destroy Batman EASILY.

You know this, but just **** with people by arguing about stupid stuff you know is wrong. Pretty lame.

Mr. Green said:
Smart Hulk aka Professor Hulk is:

1. Smarter than Batman (Intellect of Banner)
2. Faster than Batman (Can move by jumping or running faster than Batman could ever run)
3. Stronger than Batman. (Bane broke Batman's back. Hulk could break Bane's back without breaking a sweat)

Hulk would destroy Batman EASILY.

You know this, but just **** with people by arguing about stupid stuff you know is wrong. Pretty lame.

1. Yes he is smarter, but it depends on what you apply it to. In terms of chemical engernering and so forth yes Banner is far Beyond Wayne. But in terms of tactical warfare and so forth Wayne has the edge by far. So that is relative on what subject matter you are talking about.

2. That's a given, but Wolverine has managed to go toe to toe with the Hulk and he is often portrayed as being peak human strength or slightly less. Of course Wayne doesn't have the healing factor but that's not my point.

3. Yes stronger, but people always use the Breaking of Batman as reason he was beaten by a lesser but stronger opponet in Bane. But everyone always leaves out that Bane put together a well laid plan in slowly breaking Batman. He didn't just outright challenge Wayne and defeat him. Although his plan was still ingenious and worthy of being deemed the breaking of Batman, for that is what he truly did. But he only defeated him head to head after Bruce was severaly sleep deprived, sick, weak and already on weak legs.

No one seems to mention their rematch where Bruce tore Bane a new one. :up:

That being said, Yes Hulk is by far stronger than Batman.

I used to rack my mind why people couldn't get their head around characters like the Hulk don't stand a chance against characters like Silver Surfer, logicially Norrin Radd is leaps and bounds beyond the Hulk in terms of power. But when you think about it, what are you arguing?

Who would win in a fight between two fictional characters that areas far grounded from reality as the arguments we base them on.

Supes would beat Hulk's ass. As far as Bats vs. Hulk, even the Batman fanboy suck asses would even admit to horrific writing for Batman to get a victory over the Hulk. Batman barely survives Bane.

Oh noo. Feeling glad that the annoying thread about Flash vs Hulk is gone only to find now Batman??? vs Hulk.

What a revolting development.

Jon Hex said:
Oh noo. Feeling glad that the annoying thread about Flash vs Hulk is gone only to find now Batman??? vs Hulk.

What a revolting development.

Hey there was actually some good stuff posted in there and worthwhile food for thought arguments.

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Hey there was actually some good stuff posted in there and worthwhile food for thought arguments.

That's true. It was a pretty good thread.

Mad Bull said:
That's true. It was a pretty good thread.

Yeah I liked it overall, it did start to get bad towards the end, but the earlier pages had some good arguments and posts :up:

Supes would probably beat Hulk in the end but he wouldn't beat his ass.

BAH HUMBBUG! said:
Superboy Prime would own Hulk
Ummmm....no!

And if we mention superboy prime, let's mention War hulk.

supermarvelman said:
Supes would probably beat Hulk in the end but he wouldn't beat his ass.
Sometimes, sure. Hulk would take some too, though.

rodhulk said:
Ummmm....no!

No... Superboy Prime isn't a future version or enhanced version of Superman. He's a completely different person. And he would definately take the Hulk. He would probably do pretty well against War Hulk too. Have you read "Infinite Crisis"? He is scary powerful. He's like pre-crisis Superman powerful, but without the boy scout complex to hold him back.

rodhulk said:
Ummmm....no!

Yeah Rod honestly superman could probably take the Hulk. I mean if you think Hulk is stronger it would be close (potentially) but let's face it. Superman is the definition for what most super heroes are based off of. So Superman is at least as strong if not far stronger, for a while at least.

Superboy prime is just Godly powerful, literally.

torkibe said:
No... Superboy Prime isn't a future version or enhanced version of Superman. He's a completely different person. And he would definately take the Hulk. He would probably do pretty well against War Hulk too. Have you read "Infinite Crisis"? He is scary powerful. He's like pre-crisis Superman powerful, but without the boy scout complex to hold him back.

Yup :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"