• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Humberto Ramos

Go smurf yourself! :(

:fhm:

Have you read the very few issues of Battle Chasers that Joe Mad managed to put out before spazzing out of comics entirely? That was a medieval world. It had some cool characters, too. Especially the steampunk robot.

Sadly i don't read Battle chasers, but i'm very aware of Darksiders which has demons and high-tech angels. :D It's such a guilty pleasure for me to look at Ultimates 3 art but i can never bear to read anything about the dialogue. : (

Ramos is ok. He's not great and he's not terrible. His art depends on the character he draws and if that character can look good in that cartoonish style. He's great on Spider-Man but would do good with Daredevil or Moon Knight since they're a little darker.

I remember picking up a random issue of Amazing Spiderman and was horrified by what I saw. Since when does Peter Parker wear size 16 shoes? It seems that he is heavily influenced by anime/manga (I like some anime) but it does not seem to fit the characters or books that he is working on. On the first page of the thread one of Wolverine's arms is twice is wide as his head. I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

I really dig Ramos. Was a big fan of " Crimson"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"