• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hype Administrators!

Mod me real quick so I can take a screen cap of my name in red :o

Please Hunter, my lord. I shall kiss your ring if it is neccessary. You can't expect me to rejoin the peasants once I have known the joys of nobility. :csad:

Jag...stop being such a hater...

Matt has a lot of guts...providing sexual favors to the administrators.

and he ain't no hesitator
but often a *********or
he's eatin oats like Quaker
take it from me, the DV8r :cool:

Please Hunter, my lord. I shall kiss your ring if it is neccessary. You can't expect me to rejoin the peasants once I have known the joys of nobility. :csad:

Welcome to general population, new fish! :cmad: :shank:

jag

............More........Say something nice about.......Wilhelm. :hehe:

I have never seen anything like this.
I laugh at you while I can and you can't do anything about it! HAHA!

Haha! Even peasants have more dignity than that!

and he ain't no hesitator
but often a *********or
he's eatin oats like Quaker
take it from me, the DV8r :cool:

You'd so be banned if I had my power. ALL OF YOU WOULD BE! :waa:

NEVAH!!!

....was standing up to you the real test? :csad:

No the test is how far i can push you and then when you reach breaking point i push some more....to see how much you really want your red. :cmad:

Haha! Even peasants have more dignity than that!

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE! ITS BETTER TO BE A PEASANT THAN TO HAVE THE POWER OF A GOD AND HAVE IT STRIPPED FROM YOU! :waa: haha, I'm actually enjoying having my blue name. I missed being a grunt (though I miss lording over all of you more) :woot:

You'd so be banned if I had my power. ALL OF YOU WOULD BE! :waa:

I'm sure these words of your will be reviewed by the reinstatement committee to evaluate your readiness.

jag

No the test is how far i can push you and then when you reach breaking point i push some more....to see how much you really want your red. :cmad:

FINE! I LOVE WILHELM! HE IS MY EVERYTHING! HE COMPLETES ME! I RESPECT HIS OPINIONS! Now pleeeease :csad:

FINE! I LOVE WILHELM! HE IS MY EVERYTHING! HE COMPLETES ME! I RESPECT HIS OPINIONS! Now pleeeease :csad:

I think you're just saying that to get your modship back. :insincerity detector:

jag

Now sing some KC and the Sunshine Band with Wilhelm's name in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"