Can Men have PMS?

I_Hate_U_All

Civilian
Reaction score
Since everyone's been starting all these emo :'( threads, I figured I'd join the party...

So, uh, all you strangers I don't know, well um... once a month do Men have something like that pms thing women have? :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:

Since everyone's been starting all these emo :'( threads, I figured I'd join the party...

So, uh, all you strangers I don't know, well um... once a month do Men have something like that pms thing women have? :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad: :csad:
No, it's just you. But that's probably because those pants make you look so fat.

there's no such thing as "PMS". it's a feminist conspiracy that lesbians teach young girls in school. "For X amount of days a month, you can do whatever you want and guys can't do ****". *****es

Us men should create our own PMS then.

BMS.

Bad Memory Syndrome...

Men have PMS, the same was women do. They're called wars. - Chuck D

I will send a pm to you. Then another. Then you will have pms.

men can have pms just like women. its just for some reason, women have been able to create this conspiracy that they have a biological reason for it.

men havent been able to do so.

well men can't have PMS because they don't have a menstrual cycle, they can still get in moods though.

men can have pms just like women. its just for some reason, women have been able to create this conspiracy that they have a biological reason for it.

men havent been able to do so.

well men can't have PMS because they don't have a menstrual cycle, they can still get in moods though.

the conspiracy lives on!

:trans:

men 'could' simulate the mood swings associated with pms if given the correct dosages of oestrogen and progestin with probably some testosterone hinderer as well...

I have mood swings and panic attacks all the time.

seriously if you don't have a menstrual cycle how the hell do you get pre-menstrual stress:huh:
"pms" has nothing to do with menstration.

it has to do with women conspiring with eachother to come up with an excuse to be mean to whoever they want once a month and be able to have something convenient to blame it on.

:ninja:

Eh, i think we need to menstrate to have PMS..so no.

not really pms, typically we get diagnosed with high blood pressure. and this is where our man fits come from. although...some of the gay guys i used to work with at an old job used to get very pms-e.

Men have something( IMS). Maybe it isn't called PMS but they can be tough.

*shakes head*

PMs? As in private messages?:yay: Yeah I get those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"