Shipping Out... and what it costs

The ?

Conspiracy Theory Nut
Reaction score
Okay, I have to say this finally.
When this webiste was still Spider-Man hype, I had a profile under Ghost Rider... that's right, all you folks who wanted to call themselves just Ghost Rider couldn't because my old profile is still on here... and I don't think it's my fault.
Here's why.
I deployed to Iraq, and when I got back could not remember my password for the profile. I tried to get it from Superherohype, but unfortunately to get it required my old email address (that i no longer had) to send the password to... so I was stuck for a long time.

And now I am shipping off to the Coast Guard in a few days ( I switched branches... three words: non combat oriented) But I swear I will remember my password this time, plus I like the ? a lot more than Ghost Rider seeing as how the movie sucked so bad.

So Anyone in the serivces, please let's hear some tales of shipping out... if you have any... or whatever you like.

And if there are any moderators around, please contact me about getting rid of the Ghost Rider profile... someone who really wants that name should have it...

Thanks all,

?

What were you prior to Coast Guard?:huh:

And Coasties are badass.:up:

Army... and my old profile Ghost Rider isn't there anymore...
so never mind moderators... good work!

?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"