• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype! Deathmatch 2015: Round 3, Match 2: Fallen Angel vs. Reek

I waslike "hey i just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me maybe". And he never called back.

Naked Shia is coming after me with a grudge and this match isn't even over... You make me want to destroy FANG just to get to you and make you squeal like Indiana Jones.

Are you implying you're a toothless redneck, delevrance style? Cause that's disgusting. Not as disgusting as dude stanis but still.

I waslike "hey i just met you, and this is crazy, but here's my number so call me maybe". And he never called back.

Well... heres another reason to vote for me ... I found a video FANG posted.

[YT]KAQhG59zqZc[/YT]

Well... heres another reason to vote for me ... I found a video FANG posted.

[YT]KAQhG59zqZc[/YT]

Had i seen this before i would have voted for fallen, cause it's awesome!

To win my vote, tell me what you consider to be best in life.

To drink the tears of your enemies, and hear the lamentations of their women and children.

Weed, Wine and Women, unlimited bacon and Netflix...

Roose provided the answer that I was looking for. Now you'll have to provide an alternate, but equally valid answer to win my vote.

To bath in your dead enemies remains, to per on his grave, and to eat his bcon.

Roose provided the answer that I was looking for. Now you'll have to provide an alternate, but equally valid answer to win my vote.

to kidnap my enemy's parents and turn them into chili... then feed that chili to my enemy.

chili.gif

[YT]fH9XUO7RhT8[/YT]

Last time I voted for Reek (against Anne Fan), and I also want to vote for the underdog, just to things interesting..so this time my vote goes to Fallen Angel.

This is a tough one for me because they are both lovable a**holes. So call me the worst name you can think of and tell me why I'm such a horrible person and the one that makes me laugh the most will get my vote

This is a tough one for me because they are both lovable a**holes. So call me the worst name you can think of and tell me why I'm such a horrible person and the one that makes me laugh the most will get my vote

Cats aren't real DJ's! :argh:

Voted for Fallen Angel - he likes the game of gentlemen played by thugs, and the game of thugs played by gentlemen. I'm sure he isn't a thug, and a gentleman always gets my vote, so Fallen Angel.

Oh well its' been fun and at least I got to the Quarter Finals this year.

Thanks to all those who voted for me.

bGNn0qD.gif

You are only 3 behind? WTF Clippy? There is like 2 days left in the damn poll. Take the gloves off and make this thread innteresting!

I'm still waiting for both of you to roast me to see who gets my vote. Whoever makes me laugh the most wins my insanely hard to get vote

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"