Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 9 Themanofbat vs Master Chief

MC is going to win anyway... I'll vote for him.

Dr. Victor Lehnsherr said:
MC is going to win anyway... I'll vote for him.

Great... so I'm inevitably going to lose to some noob Community dickweed...

:( :( :(

:)

Not if you make a 100 accounts. :)

"This is a pen"

red-pen-big.jpg

Themanofbat said:
Great... so I'm inevitably going to lose to some noob Community dickweed...

:( :( :(

You have three years more on here than me, and I'm a dickweed because of that? :confused:

What the hell is a dickweed anyway? :confused:

It's weird because in real life a "***** willow" looks way more like how you'd imagine a "dick weed" to look. :confused:

Grimm Reaper said:
You have three years more on here than me, and I'm a dickweed because of that? :confused:

don't take what TMOB says personally, he loves you as much as CTOAN does :o

Grimm Reaper said:

I just wanted to call you a dickweed noob. :o :(

Grimm Reaper said:
TMOB probably has a garden of them. For smoking. :o

I wipe my ass with them while sitting down. :up:

And THEN I smoke them. :cool:

Dammit, I want to see some maple syrup bottles broke on faces! Fight you two!! This is a DEATHMATCH!!!! :mad:

DOG LIPS said:
Dammit, I want to see some maple syrup bottles broke on faces! Fight you two!! This is a DEATHMATCH!!!! :mad:

Since I have a risen Jesus to fight with (what can I do??? he's a ghost... I can't even beat MC with him... :mad: :( ), so I'll distract MC's Easter Bunny with my sphincter smelling pussywillows, while I beat him with a 10 lbs bag of dickweed. :cool:

Then I'll finish the job with the rimshot of DEATH!!!!!

I don't get these people that say, "Blabblah is going to win anyway, so I'll vote for him."

uh, if everyone thinks that way....

insanity. :down
If you don't care one way or the other, then don't vote. :confused:
****es.

DOG LIPS said:

We can't fight, we're Canadian. We'll just end up chugging kegs of beer. :confused:

Grimm Reaper said:
We can't fight, we're Canadian. We'll just end up chugging kegs of beer. :confused:

And definitely NOT that watered down American kind... :D :D :D

TMOB, masteryoda, Master Chief (aka Grimm Reaper, aka 20 other names), I'm probably forgetting someone else...

the Canadians have a strong representation in these Deathmatches... they're trying to take over the hype just like they took over Hollywood :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"