Deathmatch Hype Deathmatch. R2 Match 7 Master Bruce vs Kipobe

Calvin said:
Huh. Didn't expect this. I still think we should redo this whole contest without any fake names. Great job on that rule there, Toven.

Yeah, I totally agree :(

No, I like the rule. That way it's like a battle between Dog Lips and Master Chief. Who has more names? Stay tuned, after this!

Well then they should just whittle down this whole thing to that and save us some time....

Why does everyone think I have 50 names? :(

Eric Draven said:
Well then they should just whittle down this whole thing to that and save us some time....
If they did, how many of us would've even entered the thread in the first place? I mean, MC vs DL isn't exactly the marquet match-up we all signed up for. No offense, guys.

:(

Dog Lips has more names, but I have more names I actually post with. He's one of those cash-in name registerers. A ****e. :o

DOG LIPS said:
Why does everyone think I have 50 names? :(

Because four votes is all anyone can see for Master Bruce. And even then that's pushing it.

Oh snap!

I apologize for my previous comment on Master Chief. He's marquet matchup material to me. :cool:

Master Chief said:
Dog Lips has more names, but I have more names I actually post with. He's one of those cash-in name registerers. A ****e. :o
Oh yeah... well.... well..... Shut up! :mad:

Oddly, the Satan Cat name is NOT me. :(

Y'know, I'd rather be a register ****e... because I have more than five usernames with more than 200 posts... :(

I have another username with almost 5k, but others helped bump it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"