• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Hype! Deathmatch: The Return!

You're not welcome.

But I do appreciate everyone (but Marx) who voted for me! :hrt:

Always ****tin' it up.

ROUND THREE
Match 1: Kane52630 VS Manic
Match 2: Spider-Fan VS The Original Bamfer
Match 3: Marx VS ComicChick
Match 4: Colossal Spoons VS JewishHobbit
:eek:

Round Three will start tonight! Each match will last 4 days. :eek:

Hang on to your underwear!

Oh yeah. I forgot about this. I'm going to reverse vote and vote against the people that I like.

Kane?!

Bye, world...

ROUND THREE
Match 1: Kane52630 VS Manic
Match 2: Spider-Fan VS The Original Bamfer
Match 3: Marx VS ComicChick
Match 4: Colossal Spoons VS JewishHobbit
:eek:

Round Three will start tonight! Each match will last 4 days. :eek:

You put me up against CC!?! :csad:

Marx, you are a hardcore campaigner, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think lol. Well, unless CC campaigns, too :o

Marx, you are a hardcore campaigner, I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think lol. Well, unless CC campaigns, too :o

I haven't really campaigned in this thing yet. That being said, I am officially dubbing our match 'Busty vs. Brawny 2.0'. :funny:

Sorry Marx...but CC gets my vote. She's a Panther fan.

And you're a Falcons fan or something :cmad:

I am a Colts fan. Immortalfire is the Falcons' fan.

I haven't really campaigned in this thing yet. That being said, I am officially dubbing our match 'Busty vs. Brawny 2.0'. :funny:

I am a Colts fan. Immortalfire is the Falcons' fan.

Ah Colts...ok.

That's not whats I heardddd. Mmmmhm.

I did send out some PMs to people on my friend's list who do not frequent Community. If I had been campaigning, I would have put a link in my signature and posted in threads about it. :cwink:

Tough decisions, but I'll be voting in the most sensible and impartial way: those with more letters in their user name gets my vote.

Tough decisions, but I'll be voting in the most sensible and impartial way: those with more letters in their user name gets my vote.

Are you also counting numbers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"