Deathmatch Hype Deathmatches 3: Round 5 & Final Match: DBella vs. Lightning Strykez vs. Jaguaar

Sorry for being a dick sorta. But congrats :up:

Meh, Red Wings made me feel better.

Don't take it so bad, you guys. Spurs would have kicked their asses off anyway.

:csad:

What makes me most sick is that Lebron James is going to the Finals. His arrogance just peeves me. Although Rasheed is the comparable achilles heel for Detroit so...I guess I shouldn't complain.

Firstly, congrats LS. :up:

Secondly, campaigning is lame.:o

Thridly, I want to make a Special Edition Deathmatch with the poll being everyone who was in this vs Erz. :cmad: :yellow::ninja:

Congrats to LS :up:

Sorry I was late on votin, Bella :(

Whats he win? Send him a t-shirt or a cup or something.

He gets the use of my trusty garbage can and five minutes alone in a room with you. No questions asked. Medics will be standing by and ready to assist you afterwards should you be able to provide proof of insurance. :up:

jag

Hmmm...somehow my replies to these posts didn't go through...so let's try this again:

CONGRATS, LS!! Whoever that says you don't deserve to win is just jealous. You win because you've made many friends here and the majority do love and respect you. Kudos to you!

Thanks babygirl--I really appreciate it. I respect you for being so cool and respectable despite all the low comments about gender, voting and breastesses. You've got class--and that's why you keep topping these Deathmatches. :up:

Jaguarr said:
I didn't pander, beg or campaign at all and that means that each of you who voted for me did so with integrity and of your own free will because you genuinely wanted to and not because you felt intimated or coerced to do so by any type of authority or because you were hyp-mo-tazed by boobahs. I just hope that EVERYONE who voted in this Deathmatch, particularly those of my opponents, can have the wonderful feeling each of you is experiencing in knowing that you cast your vote for what you felt was right. Kudos to you, my friends!

And my thanks to Bella and Caliph for a great Deathmatch. This has to rank as the highest number of votes in a Deathmatch. Congratulations to Caliph for capturing the title of King Geek Of The Hype, too. You've earned it, so bask in the glory of your title!

Hmmmm....for some reason I feel...I dunno....kinda insulted after reading that. Like candy-coated swipes have been taken at my jugular. I hope I'm not catching feelings! :csad: Maybe I'm just taking myself too seriously. Yeah. That's gotta be what it is. :cool:

At any rate, congrats to you too...and I still feel all my votes for you were well-placed. :heart:

Nobody campaigned me for LS. In fact I was campaigned to vote for another poster in this match.

Hmmmm....for some reason I feel...I dunno....kinda insulted after reading that. Like candy-coated swipes have been taken at my jugular. I hope I'm not catching feelings! :csad: Maybe I'm just taking myself too seriously. Yeah. That's gotta be what it is. :cool:

At any rate, congrats to you too...and I still feel all my votes for you were well-placed. :heart:

;)

jag

This is all fine and dandy, but we all know who the real winner is: Communists.

Firstly, congrats LS. :up:

Secondly, campaigning is lame.:o

Thridly, I want to make a Special Edition Deathmatch with the poll being everyone who was in this vs Erz. :cmad: :yellow::ninja:
Ahem... didn't you campaign during our match?

Congrats to LS

Sorry I was late on votin, Bella :(
No problem, Luke. Still... thank you for the intention.

Thanks babygirl--I really appreciate it. I respect you for being so cool and respectable despite all the low comments about gender, voting and breastesses. You've got class--and that's why you keep topping these Deathmatches. :up:
Those low comments can't reach me coz I'm too high. ;) :oldrazz:

Hmmmm....for some reason I feel...I dunno....kinda insulted after reading that. Like candy-coated swipes have been taken at my jugular. I hope I'm not catching feelings! :csad: Maybe I'm just taking myself too seriously. Yeah. That's gotta be what it is.

Insults or not... you still win. So say... HA!... and stick your tongue out at jag. :p

It's okay Bella, I still love you.

Aww... :heart:
I'm VERY okay with the result, frannie. And thanks. :)

No problem.

I'm just glad I won one round. 1-1 in this thing, but of course I was against Mee in round 2. :csad:

Don't take it so bad, you guys. Spurs would have kicked their asses off anyway.

:csad:

What makes me most sick is that Lebron James is going to the Finals. His arrogance just peeves me. Although Rasheed is the comparable achilles heel for Detroit so...I guess I shouldn't complain.

That's why I'm rooting for the Spurs.

Yeah, we need Rasheed and Flip gone. Those are musts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"