Hype! High School: The Next Generation©

twylight

One And Only
Reaction score
Hype! High School© The Amazing Lee 2005ish

Because Kane demanded it!

If Hype were High School, what sorts of stereotypical students would your fellows posters be?

Plug for Erzy

CC- The southern bell that loves music

Superferret- The guy who tries to bring his pets to school/Animal know it all.

Harls- Passionate art student.

C. Lee- Typical old angry principal

BizarroAids- The resident prankster

Spoons- Jock/Weightlifting regional champion

I'll be the stone that the builder refused. The visual. The inspiration that makes ladies sing the blues.

I'll be the stone that the builder refused. The visual. The inspiration that makes ladies sing the blues.
I'm the spark that makes your idea bright.The same spark that lights the dark. So that you can know your left from your right.

I'm the spark that makes your idea bright.The same spark that lights the dark. So that you can know your left from your right.

Yep. I'm the ballot in the box. The bullet in the gun. The inner glow to let you know to call your brother "son."

C.Lee - Cranky School board member.

Malice - Computer Lab teacher.

Bubonic - School wiseass.

Kane[#] - The silent, resident know all.

CC - Music 'it' girl who makes makes CD's in the computer lab.

Erzy - Overachiever, straight A, student. On all the teams/committees/boards possible.

LS - Jock.

JP - Drama Diva with a good heart.

Billy - Southern nice guy.

LV - The hot nerd who doesn't know he's hot. Always in the Library.

E-Man - King of the school yard.

Biz - Videogame guy. Always about the video games.

Last edited:
E-man- Huey Freeman

SymbioticToxin- Riley Freeman

*high fives both Kane and Twy*

Kane would be the guy you could buy any and everything from.

Duke - Serious guy. Brown bags his lunch and carries a Tide-to-go stick in his pocket.

Red Marvel - Worldy wise, yet classy, upperclassman.

Last edited:
Erzy - Overachiever, straight A, student. On all the teams/committees/boards possible.
At first I was like huh? Then I realized, Hotties Tournament Host, Survivor Host/Winner, Deathmatch Host, Hype Awards. :o

Duke - Serious guy. Brown bags his lunch and carries a Tide-to-go stick in his pocket.

Red Marvel - Worldy wise, yet classy, upperclassman.

:woot: HA!!! I'm actually a big bag of laughs when you get to know me & I always bought my lunch. LOL!!

Somebody must be feeling pretty good about himself eh Erz

LV - The hot nerd who doesn't know he's hot. Always in the Library.

1. The library is cool
2. Does this mean I eventually get to sleep with the sexy libraian?
3. The library is cool...

Kane52630- Quiet, he is the eyes and ears of the school. He never reveals his hand and is never taken advantage of.

Manic- The jaded teacher who keeps a bottle of Jack in his file cabinet under the pile of essays from last semester.

Edit

Last edited:
Ultra Lantern: The semi-quiet guy who loves comics, especially Green Lantern comics!

SymbioticToxin: Nice academic student, with a funny streak, & flare for theater.

So,I'm a nerd who likes Green Lantern comics.I don't want my underwear over my head.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"